Migrant Caravan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
    I have to ask myself is this whole migration of armed thugs a way to force Trump to call their bluff and engage them in a fight? Knowing they can't win? The Dems are trying desperately to paint trump as anti-immigration. They want him to fail at all cost.
    This truly is a no win for Trump. As the caravan draws near they will move what relatively few women and children there are to the front. The media will run with the picture of our military staring down woke and children.

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
      This truly is a no win for Trump. As the caravan draws near they will move what relatively few women and children there are to the front. The media will run with the picture of our military staring down woke and children.
      Texanfan whatever will come in and defend this planned migration. But if you ask yourself why now, why how, why anti-American... And who planned it? That's the questions Americans should be asking
      Last edited by BrandonA; 11-01-2018, 08:41 PM.

Comment

Texanfan whatever will come in and defend this planned migration. But if you ask yourself why now, why how, why anti-American... And who planned it? That's the questions Americans should be asking
        Why don't "we" have people in this caravan? If there are so many liberal reporters that have been following this for weeks why not a conservative?

Or undercover with hidden cameras? I'd love to see tape of who's paying them, telling them what to do, and leading women/children to the front when reporters need them there.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
          Why don't "we" have people in this caravan? If there are so many liberal reporters that have been following this for weeks why not a conservative?

Or undercover with hidden cameras? I'd love to see tape of who's paying them, telling them what to do, and leading women/children to the front when reporters need them there.
          Beto campaign

Comment

Comment

Now the Migrants have filed a class action lawsuit against Trump and his administration for violating their Constituinal Rights!!! What f’ing American rights do these illegal thugs think they are entitled to? And how do they have time to even sue? Another liberal democratic **** show..
              Last edited by BrandonA; 11-02-2018, 06:52 AM.

Comment

Now the Migrants have filed a class action lawsuit against Trump and his administration for violating their Constituinal Rights!!! What f’ing American rights do these illegal thugs think they are entitled to? And how do they have time to even sue? Another liberal democratic **** show..
                Good. These idiots pushing this crap are going to force the SC to rule on all of this, and it's not going to turn out like they hoped it would.

Comment

You’re implying Trump’s two years have been worse than Obama’s!? Honestly, you just sound bitter.

1. Economy is up,

2. stock markets hit record highs,

3. unemployment at record lows for blacks, Hispanics, Asians.

4. Overall Unemployment at a 50 year low.

5. In talks to de-nuke North Korea, RESPECTED on the world stage again, negotiating and implementing fair trade policies, and on and on.

Please explain to me how this is worse than Obama, without the bull **** rhetoric and hyperbole. Honestly, I want to hear this?
                  1 & 2 Don't effect my livelihood and what specific economic policies has trump implemented that caused such a great rise?

3. Why do I care and how does that effect me?

4. Again how does this effect me?

5. Really? Have you checked the latest update on that situation??? #fail!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                    Good. These idiots pushing this crap are going to force the SC to rule on all of this, and it's not going to turn out like they hoped it would.
                    Won't be necessary... they have no standing.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                      1 & 2 Don't effect my livelihood and what specific economic policies has trump implemented that caused such a great rise?

3. Why do I care and how does that effect me?

4. Again how does this effect me?

5. Really? Have you checked the latest update on that situation??? #fail!!!!
                      So what are you a **** welfare bum? Everybody benefits from a growing economy unless you are on the government tit

Comment

I don't think he even know what the hell he is or does.... I've seen him claim he works in the medical field for big pharma then claim he was in multi million dollar construction. So not sure which one it is and not sure if he does either. One thing so do know is he's full of **** and TBH would be a much better place without him. Not sure why y'all even give him the time of day. It's obvious why he continues to stick around.

Comment

Not sure about this, but I read an article, a few weeks ago about the migrants coming to the U.S. In the article it talked about how many of these problems in these countries were a result of the United States interfering in that countries internal affairs/politics. And the years went by many of these countries have come to be what they are today. We can see this today with what happened in the Middle East. With U.S. and European intervention. Sometimes it is best to leave the monster in place than to exchange him for a devil. When a Country is destabilized it causes a lot of problems. people fleeing war, violence, and poverty. If Europeans and the U.S. do not want these migrant/refugees coming to there borders, than they should not be interfering in that Countries affairs. How does that go, "You Reap What You Sow". World powers have sowed instability, and now their crying about it. IMO.
                          Last edited by lordvader; 11-02-2018, 12:02 PM.

Comment

So what are you a **** welfare bum? Everybody benefits from a growing economy unless you are on the government tit
                            Lol. I think him saying a good economy doesn’t effect him sums up everything. Clearly doesn’t understand basic economics.

Comment

Originally posted by lordvader View Post
                              Not sure about this, but I read an article, a few weeks ago about the migrants coming to the U.S. In the article it talked about how many of these problems in these countries were a result of the United States interfering in that countries internal affairs/politics. And the years went by many of these countries have come to be what they are today. We can see this today with what happened in the Middle East. With U.S. and European intervention. Sometimes it is best to leave the monster in place than to exchange him for a devil. When a Country is destabilized it causes a lot of problems. people fleeing war, violence, and poverty. If Europeans and the U.S. do not want these migrant/refugees coming to there borders, than they should not be interfering in that Countries affairs. How does that go, "You Reap What You Sow". World powers have sowed instability, and now their crying about it. IMO.
                              Makes sense to me

Comment

Check your 401K balance on Dec 31, 2016 and compare it to todays balance. Thsts all Trump!

Comment

Working...
                                X