Migrant Caravan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
    Just watched a video of the said thugs firing small arms at a helicopter on Guatemala?Mexico border. Bug some on here think they are just poor scared migrants. These are dang thugs wanting to bring carnage not seek asylum.
    No offense to Mexicans but look where they come from. A bunch of people from a place filled with crime, corruption, and who knows what...But some will have us believe they are all hard working, morally perfect, innocent, God fearing people.

And before "that"guy bashes me...Of course I understand there are some good people living there.. Amazes me I even have to say that in this retarded PC world we live in.

Comment

Originally posted by cabo390 View Post
      The Wall (not the Pink Floyd one), is a good metaphor for border security, but in practicality is ridiculous. Really, a massive long wall means the federal government stealing private property from private citizens using eminent domain to put up a giant eye sore that anyone with a ladder or a sawzall could get over/through.
      Some good points, and some really good ones.

I hunt on the other side of the wall, in Brownsville every year. Farmer really doesnt mine, the birds dont mind, and I dont really care.

No one is saying fence the entire border, but fence high traffic areas and create bottlenecks that can be monitored.
      Attached Files

Comment

Trump ups the troops on the border to 15k
        But there are only 7k "invaders"
        So 2:1 us to them ratio
        Playing right to his base
        14th comments???
        He knows it'll never happen but again

Gosh and i thought the Obama years were bad!

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
          14th comments???

Playing to his base or doing what he thinks is right for America and the American people?

And the Obama years WERE bad!

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
            No offense to Mexicans but look where they come from. A bunch of people from a place filled with crime, corruption, and who knows what...But some will have us believe they are all hard working, morally perfect, innocent, God fearing people.

And before "that"guy bashes me...Of course I understand there are some good people living there.. Amazes me I even have to say that in this retarded PC world we live in.
            Remember a lot of Mexicans (when used as an ethnicity) came from California, Nevada, Utah, Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado, Wyoming, Oklahoma, Kansas & Texas. The US is filled with crime, corruption, etc. I think the reason that Mexico along with the other Latin American countries where these people are from have the problems they do is because they don't have a 2nd amendment.

2nd amendment almost guarantees democracy and democracy fights corruption (mostly).

Comment

Originally posted by donpablo View Post
              Remember a lot of Mexicans (when used as an ethnicity) came from California, Nevada, Utah, Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado, Wyoming, Oklahoma, Kansas & Texas. The US is filled with crime, corruption, etc. I think the reason that Mexico along with the other Latin American countries where these people are from have the problems they do is because they don't have a 2nd amendment.

2nd amendment almost guarantees democracy and democracy fights corruption (mostly).
              That's a very valid point.

Comment

14th comments???

You’re implying Trump’s two years have been worse than Obama’s!? Honestly, you just sound bitter. Economy is up, stock markets hit record highs, unemployment at record lows for blacks, Hispanics, Asians. Overall Unemployment at a 50 year low. In talks to de-nuke North Korea, RESPECTED on the world stage again, negotiating and implementing fair trade policies, and on and on.

Please explain to me how this is worse than Obama, without the bull **** rhetoric and hyperbole. Honestly, I want to hear this?

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                  You’re implying Trump’s two years have been worse than Obama’s!? Honestly, you just sound bitter. Economy is up, stock markets hit record highs, unemployment at record lows for blacks, Hispanics, Asians. Overall Unemployment at a 50 year low. In talks to de-nuke North Korea, RESPECTED on the world stage again, negotiating and implementing fair trade policies, and on and on.

Please explain to me how this is worse than Obama, without the bull **** rhetoric and hyperbole. Honestly, I want to hear this?
                  Liberals have a hard time with reality. They live in a Utopia bubble where they believe the world is all rainbows and cotton candy.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                    Liberals have a hard time with reality. They live in a Utopia bubble where they believe the world is all rainbows and cotton candy.
                    You know Brandon....that would be a great user name change for Texansfan.

I notice he's back on another current events thread attempting to incite & "asking his questions" - while still ducking the questions directed to him...

Big difference in debating a topic & just trying to be a horse's azz....

Hell, I'm still waiting for him to explain exactly HOW he's gonna offer free college to everyone WITHOUT using and/or raising taxes like he supports?

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Horse View Post
                      You know Brandon....that would be a great user name change for Texansfan.

I notice he's back on another current events thread attempting to incite & "asking his questions" - while still ducking the questions directed to him...

Big difference in debating a topic & just trying to be a horse's azz....

Hell, I'm still waiting for him to explain exactly HOW he's gonna offer free college to everyone WITHOUT using and/or raising taxes like he supports?
                      That’s all I ask. I’m open to having my mind changed on some issues. Give me some facts. Give me a plan for doing xyz.

Comment

Gonna say it one more time and then I quit.
                        You just can't fix stupid

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                          That’s all I ask. I’m open to having my mind changed on some issues. Give me some facts. Give me a plan for doing xyz.
                          yes sir...that's how it is at our REAL campfire...
                          Be it politics, religion or chili...a good debate & banter can often times be very educational if you're open to listening...

There are ALOT of very wise men/women on this site I really enjoy reading their thoughts, that often oppose mine...they get me thinking....and they are welcome to my campfire any day.

Then there are those like Texansfan just stirring the pot....
                          He'd be politely shown the gate...

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                            Playing to his base or doing what he thinks is right for America and the American people?

And the Obama years WERE bad!
                            He's not God
                            And when not only the majority of Americans but even members of the GOP go against him that should be his que to stand down

Comment

He's not God
                              And when not only the majority of Americans but even members of the GOP go against him that should be his que to stand down
                              And where exactly do you get the information to support this claim; the media?

If you, the libs & the media had your way, Trump would sit idol in the White House until yall positioned yourselves to move back in...

YOU LOST...get over it already...b!tching about everything he does for 4 years will do nothing....

We had to live through Obummer, you can live through the Orange Man...

Comment

He's not God
                                He is President of the United States. His main job is to protect this country and its citizens. He has called for the military to be sent to the border. He is the Commander in Chief. Who in the **** do you think you are?

Comment

Working...
                                X