Migrant Caravan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
    Wake me when they get here. I’ll go shoo them away with a stick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lots of your Democrat buds are coming this way, maybe you can house a few of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
      That was the democrats silly.

I am pretty sure he is one

Comment

Anybody see any skinny malnourished poverty stricken starving people among this caravan crowd? Why do they look so fat and healthy?
        Sorry for the hard question.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
          Anybody see any skinny malnourished poverty stricken starving people among this caravan crowd? Why do they look so fat and healthy?
          Sorry for the hard question.
          You Racist

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry H View Post
            I am pretty sure he is one
            Hence my answer.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake
              No, grumpy, disgruntled old Vietnam vet.
              I still love the smell of burning gunpowder early in the morning. Gets my motor running
              Only thing that smells better in the morning is napalm!

Comment

I still love the smell of burning gunpowder early in the morning. Gets my motor running
                Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
                Only thing that smells better in the morning is napalm!
                Funny when naive liberals do not understand protecting our borders from invaders.

Warn them they will be shot. If they try to cross then shoot them. I don't see the problem with this.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                    Funny when naive liberals do not understand protecting our borders from invaders.

Warn them they will be shot. If they try to cross then shoot them. I don't see the problem with this.
                    they pretty much know this will not ever happen in a million years!!

just close the border and be done with it; and create a DMZ (de-migrant zone) where they will be processed and turned back around to their country of origin.
                    if they feel they can't walk that far and need a plane ticket paid for by the US taxpayer, then they should have to pay it back to the US taxpayer by picking up trash alongside the hiway until they have earned enough for the price of their ticket back.
                    pretty sure most of them won't want to do this.

Comment

This caravan is an invasion pure and simple.

I remember taking this oath in February 1966.

"I, _____, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

I have never rescinded this oath.

A soldier's mission is to defeat the enemy by means of fire and maneuver in order to destroy or capture him, or to repel his assault with fire, close combat, and counterattack.

There are millions more like me. Old and disgruntled crusty old vets that don't appreciate what is being done to our country. I am no longer agile and fleet of foot but I can still see very well and my trigger finger is good, I'm not recoil sensitive and I can still hit a man sized silhouette with open sights at 500 meters.
                      When the time comes I still think they need to fly some helo gunships up and down the river. Maybe a strafing run or two so these people can hear the noise a mini gun makes. And a few after dark runs so they can see the tracers. https://youtu.be/yYQlYocoFzo
                      Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                      It most certainly is an invasion. Have you not seen these thousands of people marching behind a flag? They’re marching to our nation within intentions of storming the border. Did you see them at the Mexican border breaking through fences and barricades ? Was that an invasion?
                      Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                      Agree 100%. I’m all for LEGAL IMMIGRATION! but these people think they’re going to strong arm our country and there’s nothing we can do about it. We cannot stand for this. How big will the next Soros caravan be!? 15,000 ? 20,000? 100,000!? Them what!?
                      These are the exact kind of posts that Bowers guy was making before he shot the synagogue up

Comment

Now we talkin!!!!!!!!
                        Roughly 5,200 U.S. troops will be deploying to the southern border in response to the migrant caravan pushing north through Mexico, U.S. officials told Fox News on Monday.

Comment

He should send 4X that.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                            He should send 4X that.
                            Along with A-10's and Longbows

Comment

Red this on Fox and I don't understand why using military to act as a police force to secure our international borders would some how be in violation. Hell that is their job.

"Because they would not be performing law enforcement duties they would not be in violation of the Posse Comitatus Act, which prohibits the federal government from using the armed forces in a domestic police role."

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                                Red this on Fox and I don't understand why using military to act as a police force to secure our international borders would some how be in violation. Hell that is their job.

"Because they would not be performing law enforcement duties they would not be in violation of the Posse Comitatus Act, which prohibits the federal government from using the armed forces in a domestic police role."
                                This wouldn't be considered a domestic police role. That's what the National Guard is for. The military can absolutely protect our borders from invaders.

Comment

Working...
                                X