Burned two what?

Crosses?

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
      Burned two what?

Crosses?
      See what happens when you venture to far out the college football thread

Comment

The military needs to be sent to the border and secure. But that's a bandaid on a gaping wound. Mexico needs to fix their country and get rid of the corruption and drug lords. That is where are military should be, in country taking care of this. The Mexico goverment has failed and it's now being run by outlaw terrorist. We have fought over seas for a hell of a lot less

Comment

I don’t get the fuss.

If any of us walked across the entirety of Mexico with little more than the clothes on our backs and somehow reached the USA, it would take every last ounce of energy to surrender for processing.

It’s not an invasion, it’s all about casting light on a humanitarian issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It most certainly is an invasion. Have you not seen these thousands of people marching behind a flag? They’re marching to our nation within intentions of storming the border. Did you see them at the Mexican border breaking through fences and barricades ? Was that an invasion?

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
            It most certainly is an invasion. Have you not seen these thousands of people marching behind a flag? They’re marching to our nation within intentions of storming the border. Did you see them at the Mexican border breaking through fences and barricades ? Was that an invasion?

Wake me when they get here. I’ll go shoo them away with a stick.

Comment

And this is what I have issues with. They are not coming here to become Americans. They are coming here as aggressors. And if they should storm our borders they need to be stopped by any means including deadly force. If Mexico , Honduraus and the UN get ****** so be it.

Comment

I don’t get the fuss.

If any of us walked across the entirety of Mexico with little more than the clothes on our backs and somehow reached the USA, it would take every last ounce of energy to surrender for processing.

Would you change your stance if one of them harmed a loved one?

Comment

Burned two what?

Crosses?
                  That was the democrats silly.

Comment

Wake me when they get here. I’ll go shoo them away with a stick.

Yeah I would love to see you shoo 7,000+ aggressive migrants with a stick.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                      And this is what I have issues with. They are not coming here to become Americans. They are coming here as aggressors. And if they should storm our borders they need to be stopped by any means including deadly force. If Mexico , Honduraus and the UN get ****** so be it.
                      Agree 100%. I’m all for LEGAL IMMIGRATION! but these people think they’re going to strong arm our country and there’s nothing we can do about it. We cannot stand for this. How big will the next Soros caravan be!? 15,000 ? 20,000? 100,000!? Them what!?

Comment

Agree 100%. I’m all for LEGAL IMMIGRATION! but these people think they’re going to strong arm our country and there’s nothing we can do about it. We cannot stand for this. How big will the next Soros caravan be!? 15,000 ? 20,000? 100,000!? Them what!?
                        Germany comes to mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                          Germany comes to mind.
                          Indeed. How’s that working out?

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                            The military needs to be sent to the border and secure. But that's a bandaid on a gaping wound. Mexico needs to fix their country and get rid of the corruption and drug lords. That is where are military should be, in country taking care of this. The Mexico goverment has failed and it's now being run by outlaw terrorist. We have fought over seas for a hell of a lot less
                            I'm not sure how the military will actually secure / help along the rio in TX Brandon other than to stop invasion at the point of entry like you saw when the caravan hit mex from the central POE's.

Right now, they hit us at shift change...Those who know the gig (with guidance from the cartel) cross the river in unison with those seeking asylum actually targeting BP first to tie up for self wanted apprehension / processing. The thugs, mules, previously deported, other Mex nationals & OTM's that cannot bogusly try to qualify for an asylum hearing hit the gaps & head to a town near you.

The problem is the current immigration law & all these in the caravan have to do is step foot out of the river onto US soil & their process for asylum is set in motion. All BP does is apprehend detainees for processing 'who are already willing participants'...if the central americans are properly coached on what to say, then they are given a court date of which like reported only 2% return.

This is the problem with the border wall in TX...it's wonderful for keeping the the thugs & bad guys out, but unless constructed in the middle of the river to keep immigrants from touching land or immigration law is totally overhauled, it doesn't fix catch & release.

The border between tx & mex is not any wall...it's the river. Current law states Only mexicans can be deported immediately after apprehension. FUBAR & we are possibly going to see wave after wave of copy cat caravans depending on how this first one is handled & reported. It's a bad situation but may actually force congress to address our jacked up immigration laws.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                              Germany comes to mind.
                              Germany invited their scum

Comment

I don’t get the fuss.

I'm fairly certain us tax payers send billions a year to these countries in aid and like other welfare recipients they dont have to do anything to earn it.
                                This is not shedding a light on a humanitarian problem. It's a corruption problem.
                                Last edited by flywise; 10-26-2018, 05:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X