• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Picked up a 880 yesterday for 79. I have three others. Works great

Comment

Originally posted by walker1983 View Post
      x2
      I spent around $250 for the Cuddeback Color C in Oct 2014. Cuddeback put it on back order after we placed the order - didn't arrive until Feb 2015.
      It worked for a month - totally crapped out before the 2015 hunting season- they wouldn't fix or replace anything.

I hope the Cuddeback folks read some of these comments at their next board meeting.

Those Browning Strike force cams are great.
      I bought the Black out last year so I could get some vids at a cheap price, after a month andsaw the crappy quality and it wasn't what they said it was, went and got my money back and bought another Reconyx

Comment

Stick with the Browning! I bought three of them and I was just shocked they all worked day and night. Best camera I have every bought so far.

Comment

Earthtree Trail camera is definitely best trail camera on the market . That is because it has some of the most versatile video taking capability you will find on any game cam. You can set its very good 1080P video to be taken in time-lapse mode, at set intervals or in sensor activated 30-second bursts. If you like to take more video than photos with your trail came this one should get strong consideration from you. Other nice features on this Earthtree trail cam include its ability to take crystal clear 12MP photos, its 60’ photo-taking range and its 24 infrared LED flash for nighttime photo taking. It also has an outstanding 0.5-second trigger activation time motion from the moment movement is sensed in front of the camera.

Comment

The best camera I have on my place is my Covert. You can buy all of theirs that are not wireless for less than $200.

Night time pictures are every clear with no white blow back. It picks up movement from about 20 yards and I very rarely have photos with no animals in them. Usually, those are squirrels or rabbits that are just underneath because they show up in the next photo.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
              The best camera I have on my place is my Covert. You can buy all of theirs that are not wireless for less than $200.

Night time pictures are every clear with no white blow back. It picks up movement from about 20 yards and I very rarely have photos with no animals in them. Usually, those are squirrels or rabbits that are just underneath because they show up in the next photo.
              What model?

I run 4 coverts, and they are good but I wouldn't call them my best cameras I run personally.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                I bought the Black out last year so I could get some vids at a cheap price, after a month andsaw the crappy quality and it wasn't what they said it was, went and got my money back and bought another Reconyx
                I've had my new BlackFlash in the field for several months now, lots of rain, takes good pics. Seems to be working fine. Had to call support once because the instructions sent with it were not up to date, they gladly walked me through the instructions I needed.
                Last edited by tdwinklr; 11-07-2018, 01:33 PM. Reason: sp

Comment

Do not get Spypoint

Comment

I’ve had a Strikeforce out for 2 years, flawless performance, changed batteries once just because I wanted to. Average 1k pics per month all high quality.

Comment

Working...
                    X