20-21 Official Duck Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DKirk View Post
    Had a slow 1 bird morning yesterday topped off by my trailer cratering. Needless to my season is on hold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Dang sorry to see that.

Comment

Originally posted by droebuck View Post
      PSA. I ordered a case of shells from Mack’s and they arrived like this. I am sure Mack’s will make it right as they have always had good customer service but just wanted to give y’all a heads up. All 10 boxes were this way. These were 3” #3 blind sides, not typically what I shoot but they didn’t have my 1 3/8oz #3 drylocks. Can’t find those anywhere.[IMG][/IMG]
      [IMG][/IMG]
      That is sorry quality control. Hope they fix you up Donnie. Check out Rogers for shells too.

Comment

Originally posted by gatorgar View Post
        Duct tape a 4x4 to it and keep on keeping on lol

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
        Pretty much how I got it home, pulled an old road sign out of the ground screwed to the tongue, added a couple ratchet straps for good measure and got it home.
        Thanks to the guy at the ramp who gave me the idea lol.

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
          That is sorry quality control. Hope they fix you up Donnie. Check out Rogers for shells too.
          Yes sir it is. I will check Rogers, kind of forgot about them when I ordered these.

Comment

Had a slow 1 bird morning yesterday topped off by my trailer cratering. Needless to my season is on hold.

Dang when it rains it pours, sorry to see that.

Comment

Skunked just East of eagle lake this AM

Comment

Skunked in Starr County this morning. Set up on the wrong side of the pond. Did have some molted and divers land in my spread though. The tall just preferred the north end.
                Tomorrow I should be able to tag my first Starr County bird

Comment

Pretty much how I got it home, pulled an old road sign out of the ground screwed to the tongue, added a couple ratchet straps for good measure and got it home.
                  Thanks to the guy at the ramp who gave me the idea lol.
                  you're my hero!

A road sign and ratchet straps = Redneck Engineering Hall of Fame

Comment

3 of us got 13 near Providence City this AM.

Comment

Wasn't skunked for the day. Came to set my spread and a stand for the morning and had a group land on me. Ran to my shotgun and was able to take one as they were flushing lol

Comment

6 between 3 of us this morning

Giving it a go one more time in the AM

Comment

Another skunk here in north texas. Didn't see a teal and only heard one volley of shots on the lake.

Comment

Garwood prairie. Had my son, daughter & DROEBUCK from TBH. Not alot of birds on the prairie by what we seen & shooting heard. We made the best of it though & with some lucky shooting ended up with half limits. Had a couple of reports from N of Brookshire. 1 was like our hunt & the other was 6 guys & 3 birds. Think we are gonna be scraping from now on unless you are on the X. Weather was fabulous though. 69 at daylight & 79 when we called it at 9:45. Be watching to see what this weather does now.

Comment

Hunting Navarro county, been doing fairly well. We’ve shot 112 on 5 hunts so far.

Comment

Banged out 16 this morning dint know how to post pics or I would

Comment

Working...
                                X