X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Comment

Ugh!

I bet the idiot mentions Judge and Soto more than once during the series.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
        Ugh!

I bet the idiot mentions Judge and Soto more than once during the series.

So where is Soto now, 23, 24?

Comment

I got a sneaky feeling Mccullers will be a NO GO this series! Sucks

We will know shortly when they announce ALCS roster's

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
            I got a sneaky feeling Mccullers will be a NO GO this series! Sucks

We will know shortly when they announce ALCS roster's
            hope Draftkings is right. I do think he will be fine. I thought they pulled him incase we needed a inning in game 5 if it went that far. Its about not playing your hand. I really think it is Lance and the Astros playing a chest match. Go Stros.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter911 View Post
              hope Draftkings is right. I do think he will be fine. I thought they pulled him incase we needed a inning in game 5 if it went that far. Its about not playing your hand. I really think it is Lance and the Astros playing a chest match. Go Stros.

https://dknation.draftkings.com/2021...-playoffs-2021
              No chance IMO! He said he was not 100% and had elbow tightness. At a minimum they will shut him down to rest inflammation. The Astros prolong and keep quiet injuries and are shady about them. That is their MO!!!!

They will not risk their multi million dollar ace who is injured and already had TJ

I laughed at your post. You think throwing 1 less inning from 5 to 4 will make him eligible for a game 5 1-2 days later?

Ain't no pitcher throwing 4-5 innings and available to pitch the next game. The trainers made Dusty take him out

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                No chance IMO! He said he was not 100% and had elbow tightness. At a minimum they will shut him down to rest inflammation. The Astros prolong and keep quiet injuries and are shady about them. That is their MO!!!!

They will not risk their multi million dollar ace who is injured and already had TJ

I laughed at your post. You think throwing 1 less inning from 5 to 4 will make him eligible for a game 5 1-2 days later?

Ain't no pitcher throwing 4-5 innings and available to pitch the next game. The trainers made Dusty take him out

Well for one thing its not elbow tightness its forearm tightness that is what Lance supposedly told the trainers. MRI showed nothing. When you go to a game 5 everyone is available. He had completed the 4th with a fairly low pitch count and said he was not 100%.

Lance said "He added that he has about five days of rest coming his way and did not appear overly concerned about his next start."

We will know once the ALCS roster is announced. I do thing he will be pitching his next scheduled start. Just my opinion.

Comment

Well, those good vibes didn’t last long. Following a pair of impressive performances against the White Sox in the ALDS, Lance McCullers Jr. is likely unavailable for at least the ALCS. Houston #...

Not looking good for Lance.

Comment

Go ‘Stros! I’ll be in the Crawford Boxes tonight watching an epic beat down of the Red Sox!

Comment

Go stros!
                      I have been an Astro fan all my life.
                      We got here without Cole, Verlander and Spinger but losing lance is a blow.
                      But we have a scrappy team, and I believe our players will step up and give the Red Sox all they want and then some.

Comment

What is the official word on Lance? Did they ever say for certain what the injury is? Is he out for the entire post season or just the ALCS?

Comment

Latest I see on him is they're waiting for the MRI results. No word on his status from what I can find.

Comment

Originally posted by Twist View Post
                            Latest I see on him is they're waiting for the MRI results. No word on his status from what I can find.
                            MRI results came back negative yesterday. 10am the roster will be announced

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                              What is the official word on Lance? Did they ever say for certain what the injury is? Is he out for the entire post season or just the ALCS?

Nothing official, but from a friend of a friend, he’s gonna have to get a second TJ surgery. We’ll see, but I think he’s out of the ALCS at a minimum

Comment

I have seen nothing saying the MRI came back negative! Nothing

SHould know soon

And if he needs TJ, then yes he will be out of the ALCS haha.
                                Last edited by gingib; 10-15-2021, 10:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X