Redneck Deer Hoist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Redneck Deer Hoist

Does anyone have experience with this hoist? Is it possible we can get a discount from Redneck on this thing? I am needing something and really like the looks of this hoist. Any suggestions or help is appreciated!

Never used one but it looks good.

Comment

I made my own but I never thought about incorporating a skinner to it. Got my wheels tuning now. I think I’ll make one using the winch on the four wheeler. I’ve got a bad back and those winch racks are a back saver for sure whether you buy one or build it.

Comment

Got one from Academy that is about the same and works great.

Comment

I bought one years ago from Sportsmans guide and it works great . I use it on the truck and ATV.

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
            I made my own but I never thought about incorporating a skinner to it. Got my wheels tuning now. I think I’ll make one using the winch on the four wheeler. I’ve got a bad back and those winch racks are a back saver for sure whether you buy one or build it.
            If your going to make one I would think this design would be easier then having to bend down to the ground to wrap the cable like in that video.
            Attached Files

Comment

I have the ForeverLast one. They are a site sponsor! I got mine at Buc-cees.

Comment

Funny you mention this I just left the review at the top of list on youtube 4days ago……. I’m Kevin R. It is very well built, almost too well built, pretty heavy. Works very good and good quality. I bought from their web site, best price at the time. Watch out for the braces at the top the edges on mine are kind of sharp. Also for some reason the wench on mine seems larger than the one on the video. The other thing that surprised me when I received it was it is actually a rope instead of cable. Very high quality rope. It works as advertised.
                Last edited by Ungawa; 10-14-2021, 03:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Deer716 View Post
                  If your going to make one I would think this design would be easier then having to bend down to the ground to wrap the cable like in that video.
                  Interesting.

Comment

Redneck Deer Hoist

Originally posted by Ungawa View Post
                    Funny you mention this I just left the review at the top of list on youtube 4days ago……. I’m Kevin R. It is very well built, almost too well built, pretty heavy. Works very good and good quality. I bought from their web site, best price at the time. Watch out for the braces at the top the edges on mine are kind of sharp. Also for some reason the wench on mine seems larger than the one on the video. The other thing that surprised me when I received it was it is actually a rope instead of cable. Very high quality rope. It works as advertised.

That is awesome information bud, I appreciate it!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

TTT one more time to see if anyone has some other experience with this hoist. Y'all are awesome btw!

Comment

Does anyone know the TBH'er RedneckTX? I believe he is a sponsor. Have a question for him.

Comment

Working...
                        X