This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
    I mean solely for the sake of argument, what if the guy had large ears or large hands and a remark was made his ears were as big as dumbo? Is it still racial then or simply an observation of opinion of a physical characteristic? If Gruden told a white player he had big lips, and he did, is it still racial?

Not sure I have the energy to debate it. No argument in support of Gruden will win in today’s society. It’s where things have gone. I used it as another example for my teenage sons. You can’t put the stuff he did on emails, texts, social media, etc. it will come back to haunt you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
      There’s some dude on twitter who rushed the Cotton Bowl Field after OU won, drove to College Station and got to rush Kyle Field also. Two in one day is a pretty cool experience, but I’m old school…..STAY OFF KYLE FIELD!!!

You’re on of those old “GET OFF MY LAWN” guys?

Comment

Don’t see the difference between what gruden said and hunter biden text/emails….

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
          You’re on of those old “GET OFF MY LAWN” guys?
          Yeah……kinda.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
            Not sure I have the energy to debate it. No argument in support of Gruden will win in today’s society. It’s where things have gone. I used it as another example for my teenage sons. You can’t put the stuff he did on emails, texts, social media, etc. it will come back to haunt you.

Absolutely agree, Not arguing it, just a different POV from what the media reported, I take anything mainstream media reports with a big grain of salt. Ive been in locker rooms and facilities and know exactly how these dudes joke and bust balls but you gotta be smarter than putting stuff in an email.
            Last edited by Fmjag64; 10-12-2021, 03:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
              Hopefully you enjoyed the nutkicks

Thank you Will for always worrying about my well being...

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                Yeah……kinda.

Was that you with the sword and SMU cheerleader?..

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                  The more I read into the Gruden stuff the worse it is. It’s not about woke culture. He’s a ****ty person. No telling what else is out there that he wants to keep under the rug. The racial remarks can’t and shouldn’t be defended. You can argue a lot of other stuff was locker room talk and so forth but not the racial stuff.

That's only true if you are white. Others can say whatever racial crap they want to.

IMO white boy is a racial term. I hate that ****.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                  Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 10-12-2021, 03:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    Thank you Will for always worrying about my well being...
                    anytime brother........you know I got your back

Comment

Absolutely agree, Not arguing it, just a different POV from what the media reported, I take anything mainstream media reports with a big grain of salt. Ive been in Pro locker rooms and facilities and know exactly how these dudes joke and bust balls but you gotta be smarter than putting stuff in an email.
                      Supposedly there is A LOT there and a bunch of stuff the NFL is sitting on and not releasing. It is more about a history of it vs a single incident.

I saw a report that said 85% of the ADs would not hire Urban Meyer after his latest situation. I wonder how untouchable Gruden is to a college right now. I assume there is no way, but the pressure on the schools to win is so great they are willing to overlook some issues. There are going to be some big jobs open this upcoming year such as Miami, USC, and LSU to name a few.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                        Supposedly there is A LOT there and a bunch of stuff the NFL is sitting on and not releasing. It is more about a history of it vs a single incident.

I saw a report that said 85% of the ADs would not hire Urban Meyer after his latest situation. I wonder how untouchable Gruden is to a college right now. I assume there is no way, but the pressure on the schools to win is so great they are willing to overlook some issues. There are going to be some big jobs open this upcoming year such as Miami, USC, and LSU to name a few.
                        I can't imagine a major university taking a chance on Gruden. Urban? Maybe so, he is so freaking good. He can say hey, my wife isn't mad, why should you be? I also bet that 85% of the ADs weren't being 100% truthful? Urban says hey I want to get back to college? LSU, you want me? USC? Miami??? they would jump at the chance in my opinion.

Comment

Absolutely agree, Not arguing it, just a different POV from what the media reported, I take anything mainstream media reports with a big grain of salt. Ive been in locker rooms and facilities and know exactly how these dudes joke and bust balls but you gotta be smarter than putting stuff in an email.

Agreed!

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post

Yeah and don’t forget about Art Browles being out there as well I don’t know if anyone will hire him are not .

Comment

There’s football on tonight.

App State vs Louisiana

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                                Don’t see the difference between what gruden said and hunter biden text/emails….

Seems legit

Comment

Working...
                                X