• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rvd View Post
    Bummer, in this case crazy = true
    Good guess.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
      Good guess.
      Prediction based on observation I guessed the Horns would beat ou and ags would lose to bama

Comment

2021 College Football - Week 7

Contrary to popular belief I don’t keep a record of all the ridiculous predictions.
        [emoji12][emoji23][emoji41]

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          [emoji12][emoji23][emoji41]

I new she would be here.

Comment

TCU/OU, Riley wont name a starter and GP says Evans and Duggan are questionable.

Comment

I new she would be here.

She summoned me..

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                TCU/OU, Riley wont name a starter and GP says Evans and Duggan are questionable.
                Mexican standoff.
                Last edited by oktx; 10-12-2021, 12:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
                  Media is making Gruden out to be some crazy homophobic racist jerk but i highly doubt that's how it all went down. Locker room talk is just that and I can only imagine what everyone else has said behind closed doors in a testosterone filled football facility....oh and 10 YEARS AGO lol. Seems like in today's world the bias media is the ultimate decider of how you will be perceived to the public and the public eats it up without thinking twice.

Not a fan of gruden anyways… he always came across as a DB

Comment

2021 College Football - Week 7

The more I read into the Gruden stuff the worse it is. It’s not about woke culture. He’s a ****ty person. No telling what else is out there that he wants to keep under the rug. The racial remarks can’t and shouldn’t be defended. You can argue a lot of other stuff was locker room talk and so forth but not the racial stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Last edited by Pin Oak DXT; 10-12-2021, 12:51 PM.

Comment

Mexican standoff.
                      I can assure you TCU's backup QB is not as good as OU's backup QB

Comment

Hmmmmmm……

Looks like a whole lotta people were interested in watching a 2 loss Texas A&M play Bama the other night.

2nd largest ratings this year.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                          Hmmmmmm……

Looks like a whole lotta people were interested in watching a 2 loss Texas A&M play Bama the other night.

All the Horn fans tuned in for the butt spanking so that our nutkick pain from earlier in the day would go away some!.....and got another nutkick!...

Comment

All the Horn fans tuned in for the butt spanking so that our nutkick pain from earlier in the day would go away some!.....and got another nutkick!...
                            Hopefully you enjoyed the nutkicks

Comment

There’s some dude on twitter who rushed the Cotton Bowl Field after OU won, drove to College Station and got to rush Kyle Field also. Two in one day is a pretty cool experience, but I’m old school…..STAY OFF KYLE FIELD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                                The more I read into the Gruden stuff the worse it is. It’s not about woke culture. He’s a ****ty person. No telling what else is out there that he wants to keep under the rug. The racial remarks can’t and shouldn’t be defended. You can argue a lot of other stuff was locker room talk and so forth but not the racial stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                I mean solely for the sake of argument, what if the guy had large ears or large hands and a remark was made his ears were as big as dumbo? Is it still racial then or simply an observation of opinion of a physical characteristic? If Gruden told a white player he had big lips, and he did, is it still racial? I dont see him walking around dropping racist remarks for the hell of it. Im no homer Gruden fan by any means but just food for thought.
                                Last edited by Fmjag64; 10-12-2021, 02:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X