No announcement yet.

**2021 AK Moose Hunt** DIY Float Trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great write up... Thanks for taking the time to share your story. Congratulations on the memories made with your brother and dad, that has to be awesome.

Congratulations on the bear and Moose.

Tell them both CONGRATULATIONS

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats to you & your family. Another epic adventure! Thank you for taking the time to take pictures, and tell the story. I could just imagine seeing that cabin from around the bend, and being able to take advantage of a dry, warm place to relax!

Following this story was such a breathe of fresh air!

Comment

Amazing. Thanks for sharing with us

Comment

Fantastic!! Enjoyed this thread immensely!!

Comment

Moose hunt

Originally posted by Palmetto View Post
            Congrats to you & your family. Another epic adventure! Thank you for taking the time to take pictures, and tell the story. I could just imagine seeing that cabin from around the bend, and being able to take advantage of a dry, warm place to relax!

Following this story was such a breathe of fresh air!
            I completely agree with Palmetto. This is one of the best write ups that has ever been shared on TBH and truly refreshing to read after all of the negative and sad news that has been shared over the last 2 years. Once again thank you for sharing.

Comment

What a freaking story. Thank you so much for taking the time to share it! Now I want to plan a trip...!

Congrats on your success!

Comment

Originally posted by Killer View Post
                Just FYI both bulls were legal from looking at your pics
                I think you’re definitely correct. After watching video when we got back we all said the same. We’re all glad we killed the the one with 5 brow tines though that way no worries to depend on the tape measure.

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                  Thanks again for the write up.

I'm pretty sure you typed more for this recap than I did on my senior capstone in college

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
                  Ha you and me both man

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
                    Great write up. Was this trip comparable in price to the last one ?
                    This one cost us each about 600$ more than the last one due to bush flight air time from having to basically go around the last storm that rolled in on the day we came out. Other than that, completely affordable for the average joe considering my brother and myself arent much more than broke college kids it would seem.

Comment

Thank you for taking us along and congrats on the bear and moose.

Comment

Thanks for a great story. Congratulations!

Comment

Awesome recaps of both your hunts, 2019 and 2021. Had me hooked from the start. This type of hunt has been on my list, but now it is firmly on there!

Are you going to put a video together?

Comment

Hot dang Ethan heck of a thread!

Looks like you guys are doing well and thanks for taking us along for the ride!

-Mason Brauchle

Comment

Man, this is my favorite thread I've ever read on TBH. Thanks so much for taking everyone along!

Comment

Epic! What else can you say about this trip and writeup!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X