X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ll play along. Near Woodson
    Attached Files

Comment

Were working on getting them in bow range!
      Attached Files

Comment

94% chance at 6 AM and I’ll be hunting out of a tripod. Oh well.

Good luck to everybody. Got a good buck coming in most every morning/evening that I’m after.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	FC090B39-F6B7-4BAA-BCCE-FE7FE58841E9.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	92.9 KB
ID:	24662875
          Click image for larger version

Name:	FDE0CBFA-CFF0-4E8C-844A-3AE5EA1385F4.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	89.8 KB
ID:	24662876

I’ve about decided to let my 8 year old son shoot this one if he keeps hanging around. It’d be a heck of a first deer for him.

Comment

We've got several interesting deer around one spot, so I moved a bow box over there last week...nothing like moving a blind the week before deer season opens right? I have the rain gear packed, so I'm gonna plan to get in that blind Saturday morning, if nothing else I'll sleep on the floor till the rain quits...

Comment

Glad I got that krivoman with this forecast!

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Comment

Had hand surgery yesterday so unfortunately I’ll be sitting out most of October. You guys give’em hell

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                  We've got several interesting deer around one spot, so I moved a bow box over there last week...nothing like moving a blind the week before deer season opens right? I have the rain gear packed, so I'm gonna plan to get in that blind Saturday morning, if nothing else I'll sleep on the floor till the rain quits...
                  Some of my best naps have been in a deer blind, sometimes on the floor . Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by mix View Post
                    [ATTACH]1064628[/ATTACH]
                    [ATTACH]1064629[/ATTACH]

I’ve about decided to let my 8 year old son shoot this one if he keeps hanging around. It’d be a heck of a first deer for him.
                    That would be a dandy! Thats what its all about.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

Recently moved and can’t find any of my rain/duck hunting gear…. Go figure.

Anyone have a clue on how rain and/or wet strings will effect arrow flight? Im using a crossbow at the stand I’ll be hunting this weekend so not as much drop off as my compound. Shot will likely be at 35 yards give or take. I’ve never shot in the rain and never hunted with a crossbow but don’t anticipate it will have much of an effect. Thoughts?

Comment

Weeeell the rona has my wife under the weather, so we are awaiting some tests for Snoop, doing a non-rain dance, and prepping for baseball duty instead of deer hunting. Such is life I suppose.

He better go deep.[emoji23]

Comment

Well haven't checked any cameras at the feeders so I'm going in blind. Can't hunt the afternoons this weekend but I'll be in a blind tomorrow morning, I'm hoping the rain and cooler weather will work to my favor. Good luck to all yall I hope to see some LDPs soon!

Comment

[QUOTE=Dale Moser;15845422]Weeeell the rona has my wife under the weather, so we are awaiting some tests for Snoop, doing a non-rain dance, and prepping for baseball duty instead of deer hunting. Such is life I suppose.

He better go deep.[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

Thats a bad lick there. Hope Mrs. M is doing ok.
                            ]

Comment

Not going to be able to go out for a few weeks. Good luck everyone.

Comment

Although I no longer have my Knox Co lease I’ll be following along.��I have a new place NW of Lake Brownwood. Good luck all��

Comment

Working...
                                X