Clear All

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Mark116 View Post
      Heck of a present. Looks good!

Comment

Originally posted by 2Lazy2P View Post
        Heck of a present. Looks good!
        Yes it was. She keeps talking about wife of the year.

It’s not the TBH build. I got it in just before it started. It’s a Maverick in a 7mm mag. Just put the scope on it today. Probably start breaking it in next week.

Comment

Just curious what everyone will be running for glass? I ordered a 6.5prc for deer/elk and looking for input. I have always bought leupold in the past, but haven’t shopped for a scope in almost ten years

Comment

Originally posted by Unibrau View Post
            Just curious what everyone will be running for glass? I ordered a 6.5prc for deer/elk and looking for input. I have always bought leupold in the past, but haven’t shopped for a scope in almost ten years

I’m running a Swaro Z5 but have leupold HD on others

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Unibrau View Post
              The new Leupolds are a great value for the price and lightweight scopes. Not in the swaro top tier, but still great for the money.. the 5HD and 6HD

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Comment

Yup Leupold VX6-HD's on both of mine...they are good to go!

Comment

All these pics are making me jealous. Can’t wait till I get the call

Comment

Has anyone mounted a VX-6HD 4-24x52 on one of these builds? Curious if low rings will work. Should have my .300 WM tomorrow. Can't wait.

Comment

Originally posted by FUB View Post
                      Has anyone mounted a VX-6HD 4-24x52 on one of these builds? Curious if low rings will work. Should have my .300 WM tomorrow. Can't wait.
                      My Dad just got his 2 days ago. 300wm as well and same scope. This is the rings he used.

Attached Files
                      Last edited by tmurray; 08-26-2021, 03:59 PM.

Comment

Last edited by tmurray; 08-26-2021, 04:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tmurray View Post
                          My Dad just got his 2 days ago. 300wm as well and same scope. This is the rings he used.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00D4DFTKG...FNC9KWY1?psc=1
                          Awesome! Thanks. I have those exact same rings in my Amazon cart waiting to hit buy now....I just hit buy now. ha.

Comment

T Murry

How did the 200 ELDX shoot in your Dads .300 Win Mag?

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzsaw View Post
                              How did the 200 ELDX shoot in your Dads .300 Win Mag?
                              Sub 1” but not one ragged hole. Barrel break in not complete though, was shots 1, 2, and 3 for him. He’ll get serious after 40 rounds. He’s 15 rounds deep at the moment. 3 shots of 5 different bullets. All grouped pretty well.

Comment

APR makes a pretty gun that shoots nice groups, but I bought mine to whack stuff with. Broke mine in this morning on this boar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X