No announcement yet.

The official 2021 APR TBH special

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woo-hoo, just scored 5 pounds of unicorn dust, aka H1000. This gives me enough to keep my 30 nosler fed and load the soon to be built 7 saum.

I have lots of H4350 so I'll use that for break in and sighting and assume it to run about 100 fps slower.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Wonder what all parts APR is still waiting on? Have any of these rifles been started yet? Just curious.

Comment

great rifles

Comment

Alright Gentlemen, I'm not saying "start your engines" yet..........but you may want to make sure there's some gas in your tank The last 2 weeks have brought a flood of parts being delivered for the group build. There are a few stragglers here and there, but the bulk of the components are here! We should be getting most of the bolts back from nitriding this week or next. That means we will start production SOON. The plan is to start delivering the 2nd week of August and have it wrapped up sometime in mid-September. There will be a couple hydro dips that wont fit that timeline, but everything else should be good to go.

Thanks,
          Robert

Comment

Best news I have heard all month!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Happy Happy Happy

Comment

Not gonna lie, these barrels look pretty sweet! Those are Proofs on the right.

Comment

Awesome news! And the barrels look sweet

Comment

If anyone built a shorter 6.5 PRC or 300 WSM and needs to get rid of it let me know! (Seriously)

I had to bail this year due to buying a house (Moved in in March) but am jealous of how they are starting to look.

Comment

Great news can’t wait

Comment

Originally posted by Stick1 View Post
                        Not gonna lie, these barrels look pretty sweet! Those are Proofs on the right.
                        What are the other barrels besides proof?

Comment

Woo-hoo, have all the components ready, 2 kinds of powder to spare, 400 bullets and 8000 primers. Starting to feel like a prepper with a garage full of toilet paper. Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210318-100324_Google.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	38.1 KB
ID:	24657222

Comment

Originally posted by Slick8 View Post
                            Woo-hoo, have all the components ready, 2 kinds of powder to spare, 400 bullets and 8000 primers. Starting to feel like a prepper with a garage full of toilet paper. [ATTACH]1056351[/ATTACH]

Now thats funny!

Comment

This thread needs more pics to tide us over until shipping starts!

Comment

Originally posted by ATXArcher View Post
                                This thread needs more pics to tide us over until shipping starts!

What’s this shipping g you speak of? When I get the call, my butt will be in the truck.

Comment

Working...
                                X