• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Geeze.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
      Geeze.

Make ya sick huh! Im a rain hunter too but that stand leaks like a ***** still. Should have went but it was easy to sleep in with two tags punched. Hopefully Corey gets him this morning. This deer been real random and no pattern.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post

Make ya sick huh! Im a rain hunter too but that stand leaks like a ***** still. Should have went but it was easy to sleep in with two tags punched. Hopefully Corey gets him this morning. This deer been real random and no pattern.

Now thats a beautiful deer!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
          Yeah he us. Some good ldps over on Cory's thread

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post

What a beautiful deer. All 3 of us put corn out in the pouring rain yesterday for this deer and she got the full experience on finding him! She was really excited. I’m hoping she’ll remember it as well as I did. Couldn’t be happier for my dude.

Comment

Nice deer!

Comment

Great deer right there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Been laying low. Getting my ducks in a row to head way north in a week and hunt north west Oklahoma for 4 to 5 days. Didn’t get to make any trips last year so really looking forward to it. Plan is to leave Tuesday night to get there early Wednesday. Get 3 coverts back online and some corn out then climb in around lunch.

Santa’s wonderland tonight in BCS and lots of honey do’s on the list this next week.

Comment

Looking forward to following this trip. Good luck sir.

Comment

Looking forward to following this trip. Good luck sir.

Me too! Our #1 was there this morning

Comment

This is going to be good. Tuned in and good luck.

Comment

Kill that suck then get home for the east tx bachaelor grouping

Comment

Good luck Tony! Waitin' on some Okie LDP's! That's a big ol' bruiser that's been around a while. Tripping him up ain't gonna be easy!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                              Tripping him up ain't gonna be easy!
                              Whachu talkin about Charlie? This guy is a deer assassin. When he climbs a tree his heartbeat slows down and he stops breathing for hours at a time. Rip target buck rip !!

Comment

Whachu talkin about Charlie? This guy is a deer assassin. When he climbs a tree his heartbeat slows down and he stops breathing for hours at a time. Rip target buck rip !!

[emoji1787][emoji1787] ha thanks… if only this were true on some of the last deer Ive chased. Been whooped and beat way more than I win but it’s been nice to have a good season. I’m kind of glad Corey killed the trespasser buck. I would have to hang it up for a year or two with the bad luck coming my way if I had hat tricked 3 east texas deer with a bow.

Comment

Working...
                                X