No announcement yet.

Let's Get LIVE 22/23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I may have just made a mistake but time will tell... I started day dreaming about a buck blowing into this set coming to the horns and shanking him with this trad bow and how cool that would be. But if my hunch is right about the lock down and this spot it was probably counter productive. I'm just addicted to watching them come in to the horns and this spot sets up real nice for it! No sightings yet but dang this spot feels right!

Comment

Just had something skirt me not 25yds away but I couldn't see it. It was paralleling the ridge I'm on but just over the lip. Sun is getting low and the magic hour is here.

Comment

It's getting dark in here pretty quick. I still like this spot and will be back in here in the morning pending wind.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Plans can change quickly over night during the rut. We had 2 new bucks show up at one of the stands and was in and out of the corn all night. I was still in my head about to go to the same set as last night until raindrops started hitting the windshield. So I'm taking the wheel bow to a blind and waiting for one of them to sneak a bite. Theres a known doe bedding area there too so it's a pretty solid plan. I'll update as it gets light.

Comment

Straight dead here. Cows were on me right before first light but they moved on. Things haven't really been getting hopping until
              After 9am. I need to get out of here by 10. We're Angelina Co bound for Frindsgiving tonight and Thanksgiving tomorrow. Sure would be nice to have a big buck neck roast to throw in the crockpot

Comment

That's it boys. Y'all have a good Thanksgiving and I'll
                Post back up when I can.

Comment

We're back to it! I have 2 hunters in Angelina Co kicking off in the morning. We knocked out some wagyu ribeyes, taters, and beans; and there's a serious dent in a couple of bottles of wine. I scouted today and like what I saw. We'll be after them in the morning'

Comment

Comment

We’re you at Cotton Patch in Lufkin today for lunch?

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
                        We’re you at Cotton Patch in Lufkin today for lunch?

No sir. At lunch today I was hooked up but I'm jealous that you were there and I was eating stale Funnyons!

Comment

Just realized my post weren't going through.

Our target buck is currently fighting with a little buck about 100yds too far

Comment

Teaser pic. I bet he didn't tote that far!

Comment

Cool. Waiting for pics

Comment

Got a management buck working a doe at 225. We're sitting tight hoping to double up!

Comment

Working...
                                X