This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
    After watching the WVU and Va Tech game a few days ago they both looked sloppy and below average to me.
    Facts.... V-Tech was surprisingly Awful [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

Comment

Nelly to perform on the Longhorn City Limits stage this weekend.

Can’t say I know any of his music.

Bummer. Hopefully the football is where the fun/memories are made. I’ve enjoyed the fusion of live music and football in the past.

Comment

No decision was made on determining if the College Football Playoff can expand to 12 teams as soon as 2024 during Tuesday's lengthy, in-person meeting of the CPF's management committee, executive director Bill Hancock said.

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

Comment

Bring back Texas Chili Parlor!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
            Nelly to perform on the Longhorn City Limits stage this weekend.

Can’t say I know any of his music.

Bummer. Hopefully the football is where the fun/memories are made. I’ve enjoyed the fusion of live music and football in the past.
            Where did you see Nelly? I have not seen it announced yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
              America’s team. Wall Street big Aggie fans. Definitely targeting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Probably could have got out of the way of that hit if he kept his eyes open. He scared!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                Where did you see Nelly? I have not seen it announced yet.
                They justcsaid on the Horn that the headliner is yet to be known.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Any word on Ewers? Totally different team with him under center

Bijan needs a lot more touches too

Comment

Originally posted by bigbad243 View Post
                    Probably would do Aggy some good to run across the goal line between each class so they can learn how to score lol

Did you hear that joke on the short bus?

Comment

Originally posted by Clayton View Post
                      Any word on Ewers? Totally different team with him under center

Bijan needs a lot more touches too
                      I am hoping Ewers can go this week, so he can get some snaps in before OU. He only has played 1.25 quarters since his Jr. year of high school, so he needs game reps. I believe the decision will not be made until later in the week and will not come out until pregame.

3 out of the 4 Texas QBs are banged up so trying to find the best combination of skill level and health is what they are dealing with.

The good news is Worthy is supposed to be ready to go. I am not sure about Ojomo (DL) but need to get him back as well after he missed the Tech game.

Comment

Hogs

I cannot believe they kicked my Hogs out. We were robbed

Comment

Take the points......Hogs can win it outright.....

Comment

Legdog nailed it…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                              Did you hear that joke on the short bus?
                              Maybe a bad joke, but its a reality in Aggyland, hard for them to get across the goalline. 11 TD's in total this year through 4 games, 1 was by D, and 1 was special teams. Aggy ranked 107th in total offense. Yeah they needs some help getting TD's.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                                I am hoping Ewers can go this week, so he can get some snaps in before OU. He only has played 1.25 quarters since his Jr. year of high school, so he needs game reps. I believe the decision will not be made until later in the week and will not come out until pregame.

3 out of the 4 Texas QBs are banged up so trying to find the best combination of skill level and health is what they are dealing with.

The good news is Worthy is supposed to be ready to go. I am not sure about Ojomo (DL) but need to get him back as well after he missed the Tech game.
                                I figured as much on Ewers, Sark likes to keep that info to himself until game time

Good to hear about Worthy. He and Bijan have had kinda slow starts to their seasons

Comment

Working...
                                X