No announcement yet.

hurricane season 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So far it's showing North Carolina taking a hit and something else in the Pacific near Mexico/South California. Stay away from us!

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
      I hope we get one hitting the Tx coast, we need a tank filler bad
      Pretty obvious you've never seen the impacts on people's lives from these storms. Hope you have a quiet tornado,flash flood, and hail season brother.

Comment

I hope your tanks stay empty!

Comment

I do not believe you are allowed to say that anymore on TBH. Its does not matter how beneficial the water will be to you or your livelihood. If it has the potential to harm someone else either physically or financially and you wish upon it, making it more likely to happen...then that is just wrong. This isn't the ol days of your father or grandfather...your personal thoughts can lead to severe consequences for others.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
            Hurricane season 2022: THE LEAST ACTIVE TROPICAL SEASON THAT I CAN REMEMBER IN MY LIFETIME LIVING ON THE TEXAS COAST..
            So much for "FORECASTS"...
            youre hired!!

Comment

TD7 well ahead of schedule

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                I do not believe you are allowed to say that anymore on TBH. Its does not matter how beneficial the water will be to you or your livelihood. If it has the potential to harm someone else either physically or financially and you wish upon it, making it more likely to happen...then that is just wrong. This isn't the ol days of your father or grandfather...your personal thoughts can lead to severe consequences for others.
                I hope this is not a serious statement.
                What happened to free speech?

Comment

Move on over my way and go through what we have for the last 10+ years and I can promise you that you won't wish that upon anyone ever again

Comment

could use a tropical depression around corpus so we could get some a little east of san antonio.

Comment

Originally posted by Firecuss View Post
                      I hope this is not a serious statement.
                      What happened to free speech?
                      Free speech protects you from the government, not TBHer's on the coast.

Comment

Majority of Texas is experiencing the worst drought since 2011, perhaps worse than that depending on year end rainfall totals.

I am 67 & lived on the TX coast 3 different times and road out 4 different hurricanes. I was raised in West Texas & live there now. I understand both sides.

We desperately need rain. Please LORD send us rain and not endanger others. Amen

Comment

you guys can say whatever you want. Having lived through several disastrous hurricanes, I personally think it's a crap thing to wish for hurricanes so your tank gets filled or the vegetation is greener on your deer lease. It's always kinda funny how defensive people get when people call them on those types of statements.

Something tells me the folks rooting for hurricanes might have something to say if folks got on here rooting for the droughts in west texas to continue for whatever selfish reason, but hey, maybe not.

Comment

Those rooting for hurricanes are trolling/stirring the pot because they (he) knows what the response will be. Don't take the bait. Besides it's not like hoping for a hurricane (or hoping for no hurricane) makes any difference as to whether there will be one.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                              This isn't the ol days of your father or grandfather...your personal thoughts can lead to severe consequences for others.
                              I agreed with your overall statement, I think, but this last sentence about personal thoughts can lead to anything has me befuddled.

Comment

We have been blessed with a good bit of rain at our place this year. Many just a couple miles inland haven't been as fortunate. With that said, I hope and pray this season is a VERY quiet one!

Michael

Comment

Working...
                                X