• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

96L might be worth keeping an eye on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

[QUOTE=TexasBob;16399533]96L might be worth keeping an eye on

Just saw it. Will be watching, and we need more food...

Comment

Headline: Climate change causing a significant decrease in disastrous storm development.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
          Headline: Climate change causing a significant decrease in disastrous storm development.
          Similar to a BETO yard sign

Comment

Originally posted by TexasBob View Post
            96L might be worth keeping an eye on

Yes, but still looks like it has a better chance of steering towards the E coast

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
              LOL, ain't that the truth. There is a certain group of "no hype" meteorologists who are clear climate change believers based on their posts in June and July this year. They have been quiet on blaming climate change this year since the storms have not panned out as they expected.

The rest of us just call it weather.

Comment

Canadian model (CMC) last night and this morning has a beast on the upper coast about 10 days out. Long range is often poor, but something to keep an eye on.

Comment

Originally posted by ACbob View Post
                  Canadian model (CMC) last night and this morning has a beast on the upper coast about 10 days out. Long range is often poor, but something to keep an eye on.
                  974 isn’t a Beast, but maybe a Cat 2 at most. A Beast is <930. Plus, even the GFS isn’t picking up on it even sniffing the gulf. With the recurring Northers coming in, I’m going to say we won’t see any tropical system sniff the coast of Texas in the next 4 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
                    974 isn’t a Beast, but maybe a Cat 2 at most. A Beast is <930. Plus, even the GFS isn’t picking up on it even sniffing the gulf. With the recurring Northers coming in, I’m going to say we won’t see any tropical system sniff the coast of Texas in the next 4 weeks.
                    That will not break my heart AT ALL! No storms this year would be superb. So many folks on the TX/LA border finally getting recovered from the last few that have pounded us.

Comment

Models are all over the place for sure. I’m ready for a few fronts to break the coast and drop the odds for Texas

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
                        GFS has been pretty consistent with showing systems that never appear. Yesterdays run showed a weak storm off the lower coast a couple of weeks out. Now no hint of that. Praying you're right about nothing in the next month!

Comment

Originally posted by ACbob View Post
                          GFS has been pretty consistent with showing systems that never appear. Yesterdays run showed a weak storm off the lower coast a couple of weeks out. Now no hint of that. Praying you're right about nothing in the next month!
                          Yeah, the GFS is no where near accurate more than 5 days out. My point was “Even the gfs isn’t picking it up like it likes to do”. I like the Euro model most.

Comment

I hope we get one hitting the Tx coast, we need a tank filler bad

Comment

Hurricane season 2022: THE LEAST ACTIVE TROPICAL SEASON THAT I CAN REMEMBER IN MY LIFETIME LIVING ON THE TEXAS COAST..
                              So much for "FORECASTS"...

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                                I hope we get one hitting the Tx coast, we need a tank filler bad
                                Stupid.. Just stupid.. Yep.

Comment

Working...
                                X