Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has the best 25-32 HP tractor package deal right now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GOOD stuff guys! [emoji106] What's the smallest with a AC in the cab? 40hp, 50hp?
    What is FEL? I'm not brand loyal but service is important as I don't like working on stuff. It will be moderately used .......mowing, pushing some dirt, trimming long existing forest roads, spreading rock, .....etc. Can't imagine much beyond that.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
      GOOD stuff guys! [emoji106] What's the smallest with a AC in the cab? 40hp, 50hp?
      What is FEL? I'm not brand loyal but service is important as I don't like working on stuff. It will be moderately used .......mowing, pushing some dirt, trimming long existing forest roads, spreading rock, .....etc. Can't imagine much beyond that.

I’ve seen 30 hp units with full cabs a/c and heat.
      FEL= Front End Loader

Comment

I would go orange and call Normangee Tractor and have them deliver it to you.

Comment

Originally posted by mavrick View Post
          I would go orange and call Normangee Tractor and have them deliver it to you.
          Which orange? There are several of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
            Which orange? There are several of them.
            The only orange tractor Normangee sells is Kubota.

Comment

I’ve seen 30 hp units with full cabs a/c and heat.
              FEL= Front End Loader
              Duh........lol!!!
              As small as 30 hp ..........cool. Reading this thread makes me feel I need to get closer to 50hp but that is dang good to know it is available.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                The only orange tractor Normangee sells is Kubota.
                I do apologize! I didn’t want to look up Normangee for orange tractors

Comment

I do apologize! I didn’t want to look up Normangee for orange tractors
                  I live close, so I knew.

Comment

One thing about tractors these days you can get multiple attachments and with the quick connect hitches makes it easy. But in my case with exception of the post hole digger hook up.
                    I am a Kubota fan but I know they are usually higher. One of my tractors is a 79’ model and it still does well after 3200 hrs plus. I bought a L3901 close to three years ago.

Comment

Well....yall got me going now°°°°[emoji6]

Comment

Well....yall got me going now°°°°[emoji6]

I'm looking at the MX6000 w/cab in the next year or two.

Comment

Oh oh..........mahindra has a 7 year warranty!!!! And definitely not as pricey as orange and green!

Comment

Oh oh..........mahindra has a 7 year warranty!!!! And definitely not as pricey as orange and green!
                            Go and please test drive each color and see how you like the operation and feel of the tractor. I work at a kubota dealer in temple if you have any questions on kubotas.

Comment

Not as good either…

Comment

Who has the best 25-32 HP tractor package deal right now?

Kubota. Should be zero financing 80 months and a 34 horse with loader, shredder and blade for 24k. Full warranty. Ive had one on a 35 acre mostly pasture and 25 acre mostly woods property and they get everything done that doesn’t already require a skid steer.

Get the quick attach loader or live to regret it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Last edited by Ætheling; 09-09-2022, 08:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X