Old Mexico Hunter's 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Old Mexico Hunter's 2022

Sorry for the Delay fellas, it's been a long weird Season. Let's all pray we start seeing some much needed Rains soon. Over all the Deer seem to be in good shape coming out of rut but, we all know this is such a critical time in a bucks fight for Life.

This year is kicking off with challenges already with shortages and high feed cost. Everyone really should be looking long term at this point at what could happen in the coming months and prepare your self as best as you can given the worlds effect on each and everyone of us.

Like always let's keeps this clean and do our part to help our fellow hunters stay safe and be successful as possible. Post up any questions, weather reports, lease openings or concerns to better benefit our community.

Good luck to all and Be Safe

I wish the years would start rolling backward like in your pic.

Comment

Subbed

Comment

I guess I’m in lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My favorite thread to follow

Comment

Tagged, good luck to you guys!

Comment

I'm in...yup, its dry

Comment

New year, new ranch. Already got cottonseed and protein going at a couple spots, and the rest at the end of March.

Third times a charm we’re hoping.

Comment

Great pic!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Praying for rain,Mucho LLuvia Por favor!

Comment

Originally posted by CyTxCazador View Post
                      I wish the years would start rolling backward like in your pic.
                      LoL. I guess I should of put my glasses on to double check before posting

Never understood why you can't edit your own post on this sight. O well

Comment

Thanks for starting new one Bo.

Comment

In for another helluva year in Old Mexico. I just realized this will be my 10th season hunting the last whitetail frontier. Wouldn't trade all of the memories and adventures I've had down there for anything. Looking forward to the next 10!

Comment

Originally posted by jclaybennett View Post
                            In for another helluva year in Old Mexico. I just realized this will be my 10th season hunting the last whitetail frontier. Wouldn't trade all of the memories and adventures I've had down there for anything. Looking forward to the next 10!
                            You got me to reflecting. The upcoming season will be my 37th year to hunt Mexico. Have owned my ranch for 25 years down there. Look forward to this year as if it were my first!

Comment

Try marrying a girl from Reynosa and living with her for 2 decades! thats a long time!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X