• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice! Can't wait to see it.

Gary

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
      That’s pretty cool Kirby! You shouldn’t have to worry about getting dinks in with that decoy! I hope it works.

Good luck!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      I just hope I dont get my butt kicked. Not sure if the bucks are going crazy yet. Just got down here. But I am interested in seeing if I can walk around with out running stuff off. I plan to sit on a hill in the morning until I see something then see how close I can get.

Comment

Looks good. Hope it works for ya!

Comment

Originally posted by texashunter View Post
          Looks good. Hope it works for ya!
          Thanks buddy
          It will be fun regardless

Comment

That looks great Kirby. This just might work. Good luck.

Comment

I figured you'd have been mauled by an ol buck by now, any action with the decoy?

Comment

Looks good. Just might work. My concern is your decoy is a stud. Lots of bucks may not want to mess with him.

Comment

No video this morning. Several coyotes came by just at daylight. I slung an arrow but heard it hit rock and no blood. I did see my target buck while relocating to another spot. He saw that bid old buck decoy and took off......or he just saw me carrying it."-)
                  I pretty much just sat on the side of a hill where I could see several hundred yards around me. Hoping to see a hooked up buck that would not want any other bucks messing with him
                  Figured that might allow this thing to work. Did not see any mature bucks besides my target buck ( 6 point ) so, baited out a couple spots and will try again this afternoon

Comment

Maybe in a few weeks once the rut starts, the decoy will work better??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by texashunter View Post
                      Maybe in a few weeks once the rut starts, the decoy will work better??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      That's what I'm thinking. When I see some real serious action I'm going to break it back out and see.

Comment

Working...
                      X