Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This Rain Though

Attached Files

I love every drop of it. Thank you Lord!
    Pure blessing.

Comment

Here is a actual trail cam pic of mine.
      Attached Files

Comment

I sat on Monday morning when the front rolled through and rain started. Didnt see anything but didnt lose a pint of blood to skeeters. My creek bottom is flooded right now.

Plus side...maybe this flooding will wash the acorns away and cause the cervids to focus on the corn.

Comment

Don’t know about the rest of you, but we have had more rain than we can stand out here in this part of the world! It needs to let up and dry out a bit now!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

We are at flood stage here with no end in sight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I left Mertzon headed home to Denton yesterday morning early. It rained on me all the way home. Stopped long enough to unpack my stuff and danged if it didn't start again. I am tired of this. In August I'll be bellyaching about he lack of rain though.

Comment

After 6 months of no rain at all, pastures burned up, tanks dried up, having to feed hay 2 times a day all summer, this is a blessing. I wish i could archive some of it for next summer.

Comment

I know it's " apples and oranges" but I honestly can't remember the last day it didn't rain over here. My San Augustine died a couple of weeks ago. Its a swamp!! Mosquitoes are so bad we can't keep them out of our mouths and noses. And this being a "third world state", they're not gonna spend good money on mosquito spray.

Sent from my LG-M150 using Tapatalk

Comment

We are two miles from the blacktop.
                    Our private road is very close to being impassable.
                    I suspect by morning it will be.

We're expecting rain all the way through Saturday, so we're pretty screwed.

Yes, rain is a blessing. I just wish we didn't have to blessed with it all at once.

Rick

Comment

People flooding all over, and some still wishing for rain because their yard isn't green enough or their local lake is a couple feet below full pool. Crazy.

Comment

I'm thinking about going into the frog ranching business. I planted wheat last Friday. As of 2:30 this afternoon, the good Lord has put 6.35" of rain on it. I hope that the neighbors appreciate the free seed.

Comment

Rain makes corn.

That said there are some that need relief.

Comment

Here in Brazoria county we had over 20"s in September alone and at least another 4" since... I'm done!!!!!! it's depressing.. I want sunshine.. I hope it doesn't rain here again until March!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                              After 6 months of no rain at all, pastures burned up, tanks dried up, having to feed hay 2 times a day all summer, this is a blessing. I wish i could archive some of it for next summer.
                              The problem is, you can't!!!! So lots of folks houses are ruined, and lives are severely disrupted because this is too much at once. And next summer, the pastures are likely to be burned up again. This is too much, and we don't need anymore for a while!!!!!

Bisch

Comment

Working...
                              X