Clear All

Originally posted by huntinfool View Post
    I've got a few.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
    That spot looks like it’s gonna produce this season. GL

Comment

Originally posted by forest-hunter View Post
      That spot looks like it’s gonna produce this season. GL
      Hard to say. It's a water hole. Don't know if it'll stay wet. But for now, at least it's drawing in some critters. Time will tell.

Comment

What kind of devices do y'all use to lock down TCs? Any specifically that tend to work best over others?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by USMCAg07 View Post
          What kind of devices do y'all use to lock down TCs? Any specifically that tend to work best over others?

Nope just buy $25 walmart tascos if someone steals it won't hurt as bad

Comment

Originally posted by Harry View Post
            Nope just buy $25 walmart tascos if someone steals it won't hurt as bad

Gotcha. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by forest-hunter View Post
              Speaking of hunting it would be cool if we had some type of playful bet like whoever pops the first deer has to take a bite of raw heart and snap a pic or something cool like that Lol
              We had a friendly competition with points and everything a few years ago. It got shutdown. I think it was because a few dollars were involved.

Comment

Originally posted by AJMag View Post
                Ok, I'll try and throw my hat back in this ring. That job along with school and stuff really stopped the time on TBH. But... I'm now jobless so that's not holding me back. So while i try to figure out what direction i want to pursue a career, I've got more time to watch the drama unfold. Sent a resume to saddle river, hoping maybe they'll let me behind the gun counter for a while. Of all my jobs, selling guns has been my favorite. Would be great if i can manage to take that and turn it into a comfortable life.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
                Keep your head up Andy. Hope you finished school. No one can take that away from you.

Comment

Originally posted by hot_rod_eddie View Post
                  Keep your head up Andy. Hope you finished school. No one can take that away from you.
                  It's all good. We've accepted it and looking forward. I did technically finish school in 2016, been taking additional classes since. I just realized that my chances of hunting this year depends on getting another truck. Suppose to buy my dad's when we trades up for a 2019 super duty. I traded my truck for gas mileage for that job.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by USMCAg07 View Post

I made mine. I'm using Tasco cameras, but I don't want to come back and not find a camera or card. So I built a locking mount that will keep the camera there and keep anyone from taking my card. I should be able to catch anyone messing with it.
                    Basically it's a couple of u bolts, welded together with a washer as a point for the lock. The cable around the tree with the lock and it should keep them safe.

Comment

After all the walking I’ve done out there I can’t believe I haven’t spotted someone’s trailcam. I’ve always dreamed of giving some unexpected hunter a shot of my better side.

Comment

Originally posted by MetalMan2004 View Post
                        After all the walking I’ve done out there I can’t believe I haven’t spotted someone’s trailcam. I’ve always dreamed of giving some unexpected hunter a shot of my better side.
                        If that's your better side.....

Comment

Originally posted by MetalMan2004 View Post
                          I found one camera so far, if anyone spots a tall guy carrying a 5 year old on his shoulders, that was me and my son.

Comment

I have a question for early season bowhunters. When scouting for a good early season stand, will I be better off playing the odds on summer winds primarily coming out of the south to hunt bedding areas? Or should I look for better travel corridors for evening hunts?

Comment

Originally posted by fmlyoutdoorsman View Post
                              I found one camera so far, if anyone spots a tall guy carrying a 5 year old on his shoulders, that was me and my son.
                              That was me, I actually saw the picture yesterday. If you want to meet up and talk about the area I'm open to.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ChiefWhackABuck View Post
                                That was me, I actually saw the picture yesterday. If you want to meet up and talk about the area I'm open to.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk
                                Sounds like a plan, I should be back in there in another two weeks.

Comment

Working...
                                X