No announcement yet.

Yellowstone...the series.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any gratuitous nudity in the last episode? Seemed to be a common theme in the first three so far

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
      Bingo bango!!!!

Good Lord man! I was watching a cooking show and the cook spread the sauce to the left...gotta be due to his political view. Then this guy on a show ties his right shoe first? Again his politics

Gimmie A break. [emoji19]
      I am right handed so I spread my sauce to the left too. There is always more sauce on the right than the left

Comment

Good show so far IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by tomcat8910 View Post
          My wife and I really enjoy the show. Modern day Dallas.
          I totally agree, been telling people its the new Dallas

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
            Sure are a lot of folks dying on that show. I did not get killing the guy they said they were taking to the train depot, but my attention span is not too good, sometimes I have to watch something 2 or 3 times to get it.

He was to knowledgeable about the crime and corruption needed to run that ranch empire. It did seem like a lazy way to dispose of him though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
              Any gratuitous nudity in the last episode? Seemed to be a common theme in the first three so far
              Not this time...but I am sure it will be back next week.

Comment

Opened the last ep with Ryan Bingham and had Whiskey Myers playing in a bar.

For all the complaints the show gets music right!

Comment

Season 2 renewed already

https://variety.com/2018/tv/news/yel...rk-1202882693/

Comment

Yay. More tooter shots.

Comment

Haven’t seen the last 2 episodes but apparently they opened up with some Sunrise by Ryan Bingham last week and this week Ryan Bingham is going to be a character in it which is pretty neat.

Comment

Ryan Bingham is the new convict ranch hand.

Comment

How many episode have there been? I thought I had it set to record. I saw 2 or 3 episodes then went out of town for a week. Haven't seen anything since.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by tgil View Post
                            How many episode have there been? I thought I had it set to record. I saw 2 or 3 episodes then went out of town for a week. Haven't seen anything since.

I think its up to 4 now.. Its getting more interesting by the week..

Comment

Originally posted by tgil View Post

5 so far.

Comment

I must have only.recorded the first few episodes. I fixed that today.

Comment

Working...
                                X