Thanksgiving Tequila Cake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanksgiving Tequila Cake

I’ve had requests for my Tequila Christmas Cake recipe so here goes. Please keep in your files as I am beginning to get tired of typing this up every year! (Made mine this morning!!!!) 1 cup sugar, 1 tsp. baking powder, 1 cup water, 1 tsp. salt , 1 cup brown sugar, Lemon juice, 4 large eggs, Nuts, 1 bottle tequila,2 cups dried fruit.

Sample a cup of tequila to check quality. Take a large bowl, check the tequila again to be sure it is of the highest quality then Repeat. Turn on the electric mixer. Beat one cup of butter in a large fluffy bowl. Add 1 teaspoon of sugar. Beat again. At this point, it is best to make sure the tequila is still OK. Try another cup just in case. Turn off the mixerer thingy. Break 2 eegs and add to the bowl and chuck in the cup of dried fruit. Pick the fruit up off the floor, wash it and put it in the bowl a piece at a time trying to count it. Mix on the turner. If the fried druit getas stuck in the beaterers, just pry it loose with a drewscriver Sample the tequila to test for tonsisticity. Next, sift 2 cups of salt, or something. Check the tequila. Now shift the lemon juice and strain your nuts. Add one table. Add a spoon of sugar, or somefink. Whatever you can find. Greash the oven. Turn the cake tin 360 degrees and try not to fall over. Don't forget to beat off the turner. Finally, throw the bowl through the window. Finish the tequila and wipe the counter with the cat

Awesomeness

Comment

Smile TBh................

Comment

I tried......................

Comment

Well I wanted catch a nap at lunch. But know I'm sitting in my truck laughing. Very nice

Brian

Comment

funny

Comment

I will have to try this

Comment

I like this recipe except I would use a good bourbon whiskey like Pendeltons!!!

Comment

thats almost the exact same recipe i use to make my Crown Royal cheesecake!

Comment

Worked for me!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Tequila.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	57.5 KB
ID:	24141618

Comment

Jerp put up the same recipe as a Christmas Cake. Guess it is good all year....

Comment

I think your recipe is not clear enough for all those who aren`t skilled in cooking bro...

I got the tequila bootle from the bar, then went into the kitchen, I tasted the tequila, good by the way, then found the bowl, another sip, then I turned on the mixer, another sip...(a bigger one since it tastes good) I was a little confused about the recipe so I tried to check your thread about it but I have a power failure... I got a little upset for not having it written on a paper...sip another bit, I felt a little dizzly (perhaps the bad weather outside I think) then I went back to the kitchen sipping tequila of course (that was the only thing a remembered about this weird recipe...) about 30 minutes later I ended up not knowing what to do with a cat soaked in lemon juice and salt...strain he`s nuts with a teaspoon and after that throw him out the window you said??????

Comment

Lol!

Comment

Visiting my parents, we are having a relaxing evening watching tv, and all of a sudden I'm cracking up laughing. They think I'm crazy.

Comment

Haaahaa.

Comment

Working...
                              X