Gabby Petito Missing ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 6.5 shooter View Post
    The boyfriend is the ticket. It’s only a matter of time.
    Yep, he probably pushed her off a cliff somewhere, sad

Comment

Yep

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
      He's had plenty of time to get one.
      Exactly and the whole time this girl is still missing and he is the one that knows what happen and when. You just don't leave your girlfriend alone some where across the country and drive back home in Her van and not say anything to any one without explaining what happen when and where. This is plum Crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
        The police put the body cam footage of their interaction with the couple prior to disappearance. On YouTube
        Strange stuff

Comment

Originally posted by S-3 Ranch View Post
          God, I had to turn that off. Thought of that being her parents last visual memory of her is pretty sad.

Comment

They both sound/appear completely disconnected from the reality of the situation, or reality in general, in that video...

Comment

I couldn’t imagine what I’d be going through if that happened to my child. One thing for sure. I’d be homicidal before I’d be suicidal.

Comment

Ya'll remember the Jon Bennet Ramsey case? Everyone had that little girls folks strung up and swingin from a rope from the get go. I get it, it's usually the significant other but not always.

Comment

He killed her. He has a lawyer and still refuses to even give the police any info on her last known whereabouts. I hope the man can find Jesus someday but at the moment he is a trash human being.

Comment

Originally posted by centex_aggie View Post
                    He killed her. He has a lawyer and still refuses to even give the police any info on her last known whereabouts. I hope the man can find Jesus someday but at the moment he is a trash human being.
                    Maybe so?
                    She sounds BSC , he looks like a POS for not cooperating with the police, she was the one in Utah that avoided domestic violence charges, I would definitely Lawer up under 5th & 6th !!
                    She could have killed her self ? They could have fought and she got shoved off a cliff? Any way he protected by 5 & 6 , and police have zero available probable cause to question him at this point .
                    Any way it’s seen is probably a tragic story!
                    The MSM has a interesting story and IMO will play it up with gusto

Comment

She's dead and he did it.

Comment

Should give her dad a few minutes alone with the guy. I bet he would get some answers.

Comment

My opinion is he did it. Like mentioned above, he could at lease release where he last saw her.

Comment

Originally posted by Duckologist View Post
                            Ya'll remember the Jon Bennet Ramsey case? Everyone had that little girls folks strung up and swingin from a rope from the get go. I get it, it's usually the significant other but not always.
                            The son/brother killed her and the parents covered for him.

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                              Should give her dad a few minutes alone with the guy. I bet he would get some answers.
                              Yep, tell him he has two knee caps, tell me what happen and where is she or I'm going to shoot one knee cap and I guarantee before I shoot the other knee cap your going to tell me so save the knee cap pain and tell me before I shoot the first one off.

Comment

Who is she?

Comment

Working...
                                X