No announcement yet.

Prayers for my son

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My wife and I are adding Stuart to our daily prayers.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

We can’t say thank you enough for the prayers. Still have a ways to go.

Comment

Prayers for the little man.

Comment

Lord we here now know little Stuart's name and we can pray specifically for his healing, but Lord we know that You know every hair on his head because You so wonderfully and powerfully made him. We know that You know what his needs are but we ask a special healing prayer for Stuart, a prayer from our hearts as they ache knowing this little one is having to suffer. Use his care-givers to heal him. Guide their hands and give them the plan You would have them carry out for You Lord to restore this little man to his family whole and healed. In Jesus name we ask and pray, Amen.

Comment

He was more like himself today. His oxygen saturation is still low when he’s resting. Doctors are expecting a Monday release at the soonest.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Originally posted by highspeed View Post
                He was more like himself today. His oxygen saturation is still low when he’s resting. Doctors are expecting a Monday release at the soonest.
                Great news, praise the Lord. Please know prayers will continue, and please let us know updates when you can. God bless him.

Comment

We are united in prayer for Stuart’s safety , comfort and complete and supernatural healing. All this through our mighty Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen

Comment

I’ll keep your son in my prayers, We are fighting a similar battle with my mom stay positive my friend we will get throw this.

Comment

Prayers sent ^

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Continued prayers for Stuart

Comment

Prayer sent^ for Stuart

Comment

Done!

Comment

Praying