Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayer sent and thanks for sharing.

Comment

I am going to the doctor tomorrow for exactly this reason, just Not feeling like myself. Fell off ladder Wednesday and since have been lightheaded, sleepy, and BP/pulse numbers are all out of whack.

To the OP, prayers for you and your family for comfort and healing.

Comment

Prayers up[emoji120]

I’m curious if you have already had covid?
        I’m pretty sure covid is the cause of my current ticker issues, but have no proof- only speculation .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Don't put it off when that check engine light comes on. Open heart surgery last year made me a believer. Glad you got it checked out.

Comment

Pray they get you fixed up and straightened out with minimal work

Your post is something a lot of us hard heads need to read and consider when we don't feel good and think we can just push through whatever is beating us up at the time.

Comment

Scary situation right there. Thanks for sharing hopefully it helps someone.

For me it was my blood pressure, has always been 118/79 almost every time I went to the doctor. Went one day to my back doc and it was 158/83, huh?! Take it again, same thing. My face had been red for weeks, people asking where I got sunburned when I hadn’t been out in the sun. Been good ver a year and a half and now on daily meds for it.

Agree with you, we aren’t as bulletproof as we think we are, pay attention to your body, it’s talking to you. If something doesn’t feel right, it probably isn’t. Get in and see a doc and get checked out. What’s the worst they can tell you if you’re wrong? But if you’re right, as in the OPs case, it may save your life.

Praying for you and your family.
              Last edited by JES; 08-29-2021, 02:31 PM.

Comment

Wow, what a wild health ride! My prayers, you get this under control.
                Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

Originally posted by 175gr7.62 View Post
                  The meds are the worst. I can count on one hand the number of pills I have taken up until 2 weeks ago. I have 7 different ones now. The Eliquis is $500/month AFTER insurance!! Messes my stomach up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Once the ablation works they’ll have some flexibility on some of the meds but more than likely eliquis will still be taken since you’ll need a blood thinner for life. Eliquis does offer some programs thru them that most will quailify at a reduced rate of your gonna be on it long term just takes a little paperwork to be filled out makes it a lot more affordable. Shoot me a pm with your number and I can send you a pic of the packets we hand out. Maybe that’ll help some

Comment

Wow thanks for sharing and prayers for a good outcome.

Comment

Man that has to be a tough thing to be going through but hang in there. Modern medicine (and especially heart) has come a long ways.

I have sold health insurance for many years and always told folks that when you look at the premiums starting at age 21 to 65 that in the early years female rates are higher than male rates (mostly due to pregnancies) but then in later years the male rates skyrocket compared to female rates. The reason is because men generally do not go to the doctor or take care of themselves when they are younger and it catches up to them when they are older. Hopefully your message is a reminder for all of us men.

Will pray for your health and God bless

Comment

My mom is 84 and had the procedure done two weeks ago. She had to be at the hospital at 8 and was home by 4. They down loaded an app for her phone and it monitors her heart. She said the worst part is she couldn’t raise her left arm above her head for a week. I talked to her yesterday and she is feeling better than she has in years.

Comment

<

Comment

Prayers for a better future.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers

Comment

Is that you lost 51 pounds in 16 days a typo? 3 lbs per day? That just cannot be healthy in and of itself.

Comment

Working...
                                X