No announcement yet.

Hunter Harassment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like he needs his arse whipped....

Comment

I'm confused, why is it not trespassing charges in addition to hunter harassment?

Comment

Originally posted by Stoof View Post
        Good job keeping your cool and documenting everything. What a hassle.
        I agree. However, I long for the days when you could beat the tar out of someone for acting like a jack.

Thrasymacharian justice---give a man what he is owed.

Comment

You can't fix stupid! If he doesn't like the laws in TX, maybe he needs to go back where he came from!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TX_Hoghunter View Post
            Stick to your guns and don't let the DA settle it at something lower than the max.

-john
            This. Hopefully you have a prosecutor with some backbone that will see this through. Maybe they will agree to a deal where the guy has to take Hunter Ed and do some volunteer work for TPWD.

Comment

Originally posted by bowtecmike View Post
              If he crossed the property line, you need to be sure criminal trespass is charged also. Should be a slam dunk with the video evidence

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
              Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
              I'm confused, why is it not trespassing charges in addition to hunter harassment?
              The landowner did not want to press charges for trespassing. We didn't really even want him to be arrested but he just kept on. The neighbor's job may now be at risk. All I'll say is his profession is heavily regulated by a federal agency. He is awaiting trial before a JP.
              Last edited by Froggy; 03-15-2019, 11:59 AM.

Comment

I wouldn't loose sleep over that ^^^. He made his own bed, it's time for him to lay it. Plus, the game warden explained to him you and your group have every "right" to hunt. So he had fair warning.

Comment

Part of the lake is on his property I’ve always understood it as long as he is In the water he can go around the pond. We hunt a water shed lake that has 4 land owners around it.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                    This thread would be so much better with said videos posted.

I hope he finally learns his lesson
                    I hesitate to post the videos before his case is decided. Violations of the Sportsman's Rights Act is a Class B misdemeanor and is punishable by a fine of $200 to $2000 and/or 180 days in jail. He has never been in any trouble before and even though he's a jerk, I'd hate to see him lose his job.

Comment

Originally posted by Froggy View Post
                      I hesitate to post the videos before his case is decided. Violations of the Sportsman's Rights Act is a Class B misdemeanor and is punishable by a fine of $200 to $2000 and/or 180 days in jail. He has never been in any trouble before and even though he's a jerk, I'd hate to see him lose his job.
                      Fully understand that. Hope it gets resolved soon

Comment

I like your gamewaden. It seems like most people get off pretty easy on Lonestar Law.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasBowtech View Post
                          Part of the lake is on his property I’ve always understood it as long as he is In the water he can go around the pond. We hunt a water shed lake that has 4 land owners around it.
                          The game warden told us the property line is the boundary and if he crosses the fence he can be charged with trespassing and advised us to not cross the fence line. This is private waters.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasBowtech View Post
                            Yes that is true.

Comment

In for the results always great when people think they are the judge jury and trial get put in their place.

Comment

In for the finish.

Was he armed when he did this?

Comment

Working...
                                X