This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
    Don’t know if they can do the operation but Jalen could barely get around in 3+ weeks. Have to see how it goes.
    Well, thankfully you get a bye week, you can start a WR at QB, play the 4th string and win Saturday.

Comment

AGGIES are back!!!!!

Just jokes...didnt even see the game... who'd they play again?

GO STROS!!!

Comment

Kansas — New Car Smell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well its official, both big schools in state suck. Good news is ags schedule sets up nicely next year and we should be much more experienced, just not sure about the talent we have.

Texas, with out SE will be much worse next year. Go Astros!!!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I don’t think fans of A&M or UT have room to talk smack about each other’s programs.

Comment

The moon was shining in Stark-Vegas Saturday!

Geaux Tigers!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post
                Well its official, both big schools in state suck. Good news is ags schedule sets up nicely next year and we should be much more experienced, just not sure about the talent we have.

Sam is just a Junior. Do you know something about him declaring for the draft early that we don't know?

Comment

I’m glad we have an offense to bail out that defense. Herman is going to have to take a hard look at what is going on defense.

On to the next.

Comment

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post

With a senior Sam and without 57,000 injuries Texas should be better next year.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Sam is a Junior and a great college QB. He won’t go in the draft he is at best a late round pick. I like the kid as he has grit. Passing is not Sunday material. Texas gets great recruits in football on both sides of the ball. I’m not a Texas fan but did put $ on them being in top 4 at end of year. I see coaching changes in the near future.

Comment

So is Baylor or SMU the best college program in Texas currently? That's not something you would think you would ever hear!!![emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

[QUOTE=Slew;14447504]So is Baylor or SMU the best college program in Texas currently? That's not something you would think you would ever hear!!![emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

That is an interesting take....At this moment I would say they are equal...

Comment

I’m not sure how good we really are, but we’re pretty salty. Sonny has done an incredible job of not only coaching but also selling his product to Big D. Will we ever sell out a Texas Stadium again? Probably not. But baby steps first-selling out Ownby. That won’t happen without playing the bigger in state schools as the numbers just don’t add up when you talk about number of living alumni. That being said it was a dang good, vocal (unusual for the typical SMU fan) crowd yesterday. Boo throws the best deep ball I’ve ever seen and has some horses to get behind defenses to catch them. Makes for entertaining football. I’m enjoying the ride.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by bklem View Post
                              I’m not sure how good we really are, but we’re pretty salty. Sonny has done an incredible job of not only coaching but also selling his product to Big D. Will we ever sell out a Texas Stadium again? Probably not. But baby steps first-selling out Ownby. That won’t happen without playing the bigger in state schools as the numbers just don’t add up when you talk about number of living alumni. That being said it was a dang good, vocal (unusual for the typical SMU fan) crowd yesterday. Boo throws the best deep ball I’ve ever seen and has some horses to get behind defenses to catch them. Makes for entertaining football. I’m enjoying the ride.
                              Congrats. Heck of a season so far. Keep it up and ride it all the way. I was shocked at all the empty seats at Ownby. I figured most of Dallas was jumping on board to get with a winning program in Texas. It's a rare thing these days.

Comment

Oh, I got a kick out of all the Aggies talking smack. As always they enjoyed Texas struggling to win more than their own teams game. Notice Texas fans didn't say a word about the Aggie game.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X