SD Card Recommendation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SD Card Recommendation

What size memory for a SD card is preferred on a game camera?

I use mostly 4gb.

Comment

The largest your camera will accept has been my rule. Might be a long time between visits. The camera will tell you what size card it is rated for. Usually if you exceed it will not work.

Comment

Most will handle a 32G and I try to use that. Depending on size resolution settings they can hold 10,000+ pics.

Comment

I use 8 gb

Comment

In my experience, the cameras I have used require at least 4GB or larger. But I have used 8GB for all my cameras with plenty of memory. But that is sufficient in East Texas.

Comment

4GB to 16GB

Comment

32 GB. I only run two cameras, so I bought 4 of them and keep two in my wallet. Mine are cellular, because my lease if a good ways from the house, but when I go, I go ahead and change them out while I am there.

Comment

8GB. I don't care to look at all the pictures on a full 16 or 32GB card! That would take forever!

Comment

Originally posted by brrdnk View Post
                    The largest your camera will accept has been my rule. Might be a long time between visits. The camera will tell you what size card it is rated for. Usually if you exceed it will not work.
                    This

Comment

I use an 8gb on my game camera and has been plenty. Keep a few more I my pack to change out cause I don't look at it till I get back to camp. Always good to have some spares

Comment

16GB for any lease far from home. Anything I have handy for around the house.

Comment

Depends. After the season, I will leave camera up and running. Had a 32GB and some high dollar batteries. Ran for almost 5 months before I got back to lease. Took a libg time to view all pics.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

I usually use 16. I Ordered a 4 pack of 16's last week from Amazon and I received a 4 pack of 8's So I guess I'm using 8's now.

Comment

All good comments. If you’re shooting hi-res or video larger cards will be needed. Buy a couple extra and keep them in your truck. Memory cards will fail eventually and always at the worst time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X