Polarized Glasses - what store?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Polarized Glasses - what store?

Finally decided to get a nicer pair of polarized sunglasses.

I’ve read several threads and have a general idea of what I’m looking for. However - I am the kind of person that must try on sunglasses before I buy them.

Any recommendations for stores in the San Antonio area that will give me several options to try on?

Thanks,

JR

Academy should have the majors

“Fools multiply when wise men are silent” -Nelson Mandela

Comment

D I c k s has multiple brands as well. Costa, Maui Jim, Oakley prolly be your main 3

Comment

Shady Rays
        Online only. Best warrante around.

Comment

Bass pro has a big selection

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Watch www.camofire.com

They have specials daily and closeouts on polarized sunglasses.

Comment

Academy and ****'s would be where I would start for all the major brands. You could also go to just about any mall for Oakleys, and likely Oakley has a storefront somewhere in SA.

Comment

Sunglasses hut.

Comment

Sunglass hut

Comment

Anywhere that sells Costa

Comment

Go try on wherever and then look for best deals for that glass. Good luck and it makes a world of difference. I have about 6 pairs of Costas and I wear them for work and play

Comment

If you want clarity buy glass lenses. But of course they chance breaking. If buying polycarbonite lenses my as well buy em' from Walmart for $15. Toss them out when too scratched up.

Comment

Yep I’d try on at fishing tackle unlimited and buy from amazon HA

Comment

Midway USA had a sell on there Oakleys Polarized glasses.

Comment

Originally posted by J-III View Post
                              Finally decided to get a nicer pair of polarized sunglasses.

I’ve read several threads and have a general idea of what I’m looking for. However - I am the kind of person that must try on sunglasses before I buy them.

Any recommendations for stores in the San Antonio area that will give me several options to try on?

Thanks,

JR
                              Academy or Bass Pro in San Antonio. There is a sunglass hut at the mall too. You can try them all there, San Marcos has a sunglass hut too. Not sure why everyone is telling you to go online to try them on.
                              Last edited by Radar; 02-13-2020, 10:40 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X