Clear All

Congrats!

Comment

Awesome

Interested in details on the first shot

Hopefully Rick will recover the other buck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Great pics Jason......Good to see you go from the dumps back to on top of the world. Congrats man!

Nice bow too!

Comment

I’m on cloud 9 right now! Just scored him a few minutes ago and can’t believe it!

Comment

169"

Comment

What an awesome buck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I’m more interested in the autopsy than the score, have you figured out what happened with the first shot yet?

Comment

Congrats! Been clicking on this thread every time I get on for a recovery update!

Comment

Congrats on finding him and arrowing him for good! Great buck Jason!

Comment

Congratulations heck of a deer and way to stay after him. It’s bwen a roller coaster ride and thanks for taking us on it with u. Is this a low or high fence. Don’t matter just curious as it is a great buck either way

Comment

I’ve been silently following along. You kept your chin up and it paid off BIG!

Comment

Great smile in those pics, epic roller coaster ride, glad for you Brother!!!

Comment

Just remember guys and gals I still have another to find.

First shot was a fluke. Arrow hit a limb and entered left of shoulder going upwards. Stuck out the top of his neck in the back crease. Missed everything! Lots of green and yellow slime. Won’t be deboning the left shoulder but everything else looks good!

Today’s shot cut his heart in half!

Will post more in a bit and full story! Slim Jim is by far my biggest buck by a long margin! Let’s just say his weight and score are pretty dang close!

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                              Just remember guys and gals I still have another to find.

First shot was a fluke. Arrow hit a limb and entered left of shoulder going upwards. Stuck out the top of his neck in the back crease. Missed everything! Lots of green and yellow slime. Won’t be deboning the left shoulder but everything else looks good!

Today’s shot cut his heart in half!

Will post more in a bit and full story! Slim Jim is by far my biggest buck by a long margin! Let’s just say his weight and score are pretty dang close!

Just for additional clarification for those following along and not reading the whole thread....This is the FIRST deer he shot at and he went back looking for him, finding him alive....finishing the deal..

Comment

Great looking buck Congrats Sir.

Comment

Working...
                                X