No announcement yet.

***Antlers86 LIVE 2018***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hang in there! Nursejenn is still following! Good luck this week!

Comment

I should have hunted this morning. I just went in to freshen up the hand corn and he was in the pen. I couldn't get on him quick enough. Checked cams and he was here Friday 2 hrs after I left. Saturday he jumped in early morning 5:40am for a couple minutes. Sunday I hunted 3:30pm to dark and he was here 2:30pm-3:09pm. This morning he came in and fed for an hour and a half. Getting close and he is killable. I just need to sit a couple full days and should have him. After pressuring him today I will hold off until tomorrow to hunt. Going to get caught up with work today and free up some time.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
        Hang in there! Nursejenn is still following! Good luck this week!
        Thanks NJ!

Comment

You need to sit all day one day and get it done.

Comment

Originally posted by COOLDAD1 View Post
            You need to sit all day one day and get it done.
            I know I know. This joker is eating me up!

I need a better setup for this wind. I am tempted to go in now and brush in a natural spot quickly and get out.

Comment

Mid December to February my place is swarming with deer for the winter. They get back on their feed pattern and herd up thick. Just in the last 24 hrs I have had a group of 6 bucks come in, 9 doe/yearlings and big boy with another small buck. The bedding area is 75 yds from the feed pen and I need to set up north of it a good 50-75 yds. I am really tempted to bow hunt him but cover for me in the tree isnt great this time of year.

Comment

He's a stud, good luck man.

Comment

Good luck I cant wait to see him on the ground in a BBD photo

Comment

Originally posted by TP3 View Post
                    He's a stud, good luck man.
                    Originally posted by texaslammer View Post
                    Good luck I cant wait to see him on the ground in a BBD photo
                    Thanks!

I'm sneaking in to set up a better spot. Being in and out over the last week hasn't spooked him so this shouldn't bother him any.

Comment

Should have stayed out.

Bachelor group of bucks 80yds and it's thick. I can't tell who is who.
                      Attached Files

Comment

[emoji1751]*[emoji3603]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm out. Blind set and deer all over the property. Pulling out had 4 doe inside my middle feed pen. I would stay and hunt but dang I think I have done enough damage today. Will see what tomorrow brings. Working late today to make up for time tomorrow. Hopefully stay busy and keep my mind off hunting.

Sometimes living on the property you hunt is sickening! Really hard to stay away.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Give it a rest. Get a extended battery and climb in for an all day sit tomorrow! I bet you get him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Getting settled. Will update after daybreak.

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                                Getting settled. Will update after daybreak.
                                Today is the day.

Comment

Working...
                                X