Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Grayson or Cooke county reports??

Originally posted by Savage Coyote View Post
    This guy's going to die of old age before anyone puts an arrow in him I'm thinking. I've seen him in daylight photos four times in almost four years now; yet my wife has seen him across from our place twice at 10am last week. Sigh.

Also have some hogs that decide to check our place out so I'm on the hunt for them too...

Sadly, a lot of bucks in our bottom meet that fate. They’re no doubt the toughest Deer I’ve ever hunted. Kill all those hogs!

My Brother and a friend have been running dogs all year down there and still can’t keep up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by SB09 View Post
      Sadly, a lot of bucks in our bottom meet that fate. They’re no doubt the toughest Deer I’ve ever hunted. Kill all those hogs!

My Brother and a friend have been running dogs all year down there and still can’t keep up.

It's pretty frustrating honestly. I do think this guy has shifted his territory over to my place more so than in other years and his rack is a little "smaller" than in previous years. I've been out solid since mid November and only seen two of the seven pigs who ran. I loosed an arrow but missed. I'll switch to guns next time

Comment

Oh wow it was on like donkey kong today! Bucks running crazy in SE Grayson.

Comment

Yeah my target buck was strutting for some doe's in the field across the road from my place. Got to watch him at dusk taunt and tease me.

Comment

Of course while I'm at work, the ghost shows up when I would have been there had I been hunting. Joy!

Comment

That's a great buck.

Comment

Now thats a wide one!

Comment

Rut appears to be over, but good news is mature bucks appear to be serious about hitting the feed now!

Comment

So wife texts me and is like, "he's here! He's here!" She saw him come from my feeding area and walk to about fourty yards of the house while one our Pom's was out doing its business. Dog barks at him and he just keeps walking like he doesn't have a care in the world.

yes, I hunted yesterday from like 2:30 till dark and saw nothing. Sigh.

She said he's walking slow and limping. Hope he can hobble on back this weekend...

Comment

Nice! He's definitely giving you a run for the money. Keep up the hunt because it sounds like he's hanging around.

Comment

Getting movement at night only it seems for me in SE Grayson. But have a buck with a doe and the a solo buck, as well. Little movement all at like 8:30 PM.

Comment

I had does with old fawns at noon Saturday and Sunday in SE Grayson as well. My target bucks haven't been around in awhile so I dunno what they are up to. Hopefully not dead!

Comment

One of the bucks I “might” [emoji6]have been seeing quite a bit, died the rough way by car/truck a couple days ago.

Ended up just inside my neighbors front gate. Was hit early In the night and not found till my neighbor was leaving for work the next day. GW came out. Neighbor has a nice set of rattling horns now

Comment

Dang he was a biggun too

Comment

Dang! Hate to see that. That hurts!

Comment

Working...
                                X