X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow! That is one big, sideways picture.

Comment

Sorry. Shows straight bon my side.

We've been on 2 good bucks and couldn't seal the deal. Still at it.

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks dang cold in that huge sideways pic! Good luck hunting!

Comment

Deer every where! Hope I don't miss again.

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Struck out today. We got on 2 large mule deer. I missed one my nephew missed one. Mine was really close to 30" wide. Sick! Maybe I can get on him again tomorrow. I bet we saw well over 200 deer today. Thousands of antelope. Great day over all!

Comment

Originally posted by coldgas View Post
                Thanksgiving week we were drinking whiskey in the neighbors barn and he had some friends in from Nebraska to hang out and hunt. These guys were super friendly and invited us up to hunt muzzleloader mule deer on their place near Oshkosh. 3 weeks later here we are actually sitting in Nebraska anticipating our hunt in the morning. A trophy mule deer has been on my to do list and it looks like I may get a good shot at one.
                I'm amazed at how nice people are in this area and how quick they are to share and help. This evening we we're eating dinner in the local bar and had 2 different people offer to take us hunting as well. They say kill them all. Lol
                We'll update in the morning when we get out in the field. Supposed to be at the ranchers feedlot at 7 in the morning.

I agree. We moved to Iowa and our neighbors and the people in town are very nice. Its like going back in time. All my neighbors say "You can hunt my ground." This turned our 63 acres into about 3000 acres that we have permission to hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by coldgas View Post
                  Struck out today. We got on 2 large mule deer. I missed one my nephew missed one. Mine was really close to 30" wide. Sick! Maybe I can get on him again tomorrow. I bet we saw well over 200 deer today. Thousands of antelope. Great day over all!

Dang!! Go eat a walleye dinner and get er done tomorrow![emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sorry for no updates. Been in the hills with no service. Nephew just knocked down an 8x5. I've been on several shooters but still can't get it done. It's in again!

Comment

I never could get it done. They out out me in 3 shooters yesterday and 5 today. I missed one yesterday. I hit one today at 250 yards in the shoulder but he never went down. I think the muzzleloader didn't have enough punch to hit the vitals at that range. He limped off and was 3 canyons over before we saw him again then it was too late. The buck my nephew killed is a deer I had a shot at early this morning but he gave me the slip. Glad he got him.
                      13 point 8x5. We are welcome to come again next year but I'm dropping this muzzleloader crap. Lol

Comment

Working...
                      X