No announcement yet.

Please help me pray for our Emmett

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thoughts and prayers up for your family.

Comment

Prayers for little Emmit and for your family.

Comment

Going through something similar with my son years ago, my mom told me that "God doesn't make mistakes". That fact got us through many hurdles like what you are facing now. He has a perfect plan and although we don't know the details, we can rest easier by putting our faith in that. Still praying.

Comment

Praying!

Comment

Prayers sent your way. God bless your family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers up !

Comment

More prayers sent.

Comment

Just seeing this. Prayers sent Colton!

Comment

Originally posted by solocam_aggie View Post
                    One minute we're sitting in a room laughing and admiring our little guy on ultrasound with family, and the next thing I know I'm watching them prep Krystal for emergency surgery while I listen to the Dr give us news that completely broke me down. Emmett's heart rate was way below normal, and there was great concern for this. After a more detailed ultrasound of his heart, the decision was made to bring our guy out at just 24 weeks.

Everything happened so fast. The Dr pulls Emmett out and I hear the sweetest, faint cry I was praying so hard to hear. The team immediately went to work to stabilize him, which all went well in that regards. He weighed 1lb 14 oz.

After Krystal is moved into a room, the Dr came in to give us the report. Thankfully, his little heart is formed correctly. The issue is with his electrical impulses in the heart. We'll know more in the days to come, but the likelihood of him needing a pacemaker is really high.

We need our little guy to hang in there. If you find a second to send one up for him, we would be much appreciative.

-Colton & Krystal

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
                    Just seeing this but after reading this I realized I’ve actually been praying for Emmett and your family since Friday when one of my friends I grew up showing goats with her kids posted on FB asking for prayers for y’all. Still keeping y’all in my prayers.
                    Last edited by HoneyBee; 08-12-2018, 02:02 PM.

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Praying for you, your child, and your family

Comment

Still praying for you and your family

Comment

Our family will be praying for your family.

Comment

More prayers up^^^^^

Comment

Consistently praying for your baby, wife and yourself.

Rwc

Comment

Working...
                                X