X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All doe this weekend, maybe next time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just now seeing this after being away from the computer yesterday for most of the day. How was your deer movement kruppa in general. I'm leaving Tuesday and am fearing its sill gonna be slow

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        Just now seeing this after being away from the computer yesterday for most of the day. How was your deer movement kruppa in general. I'm leaving Tuesday and am fearing its sill gonna be slow

For us late morning and afternoon was best

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          Smart we saw a ton of movement in the afternoon. It was really slow early mornings. Morning hunts action very slow early. We didn’t hunt past about 830 in the mornings due to lack of action and son ready to get out of blind. We saw lots of deer riding to camp and around lease from 9am through mid day. Tried talking my son into hunting a little later in mornings, because deer were moving
          Later in morning but he was not wanting to. I wanted him to enjoy the time so I didn’t force it.

Comment

Working...
          X