No announcement yet.

Let’s go hunting birthday boy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know one thing if little man passed out on the way there his bag of cheetos would disappear! Wouldn't be nothing left but orange cheese dust on my shirt and steering wheel!!!

Comment

Let’s go hunting birthday boy!

In!

Those were the best trips, with no other old people in the truck to turn the conversation to dumb crap like politics and finance. Just you and dad to talk about trucks, and guns, and deer, and Hank Williams Jr, and...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Last edited by Dale Moser; 11-09-2018, 01:50 PM.

Comment

Good luck to you and your boy. I will be in Paint Rock not to far from you hunting with my son.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
          In!

Those were the best trips, with no other old people in the truck to turn the conversation to dumb crap like politics and finance. Just you and dad to talk about trucks, and guns, and deer, and Hank Williams Jr, and...

Right!

We’ve mostly been daydreaming bout all the high fence ranches we’ve seen and which one he’s gonna buy me some day.

Comment

Originally posted by kruppa24 View Post
            Good luck to you and your boy. I will be in Paint Rock not to far from you hunting with my son.

Good luck!

Comment

Almost to camp. Not sure how service will be. Will try to keep updated

Comment

7 boys hunting. Landowner wants everyone to shoot at least 2 does. Gave us 3 buck tags that the boys will draw for tonight

Comment

Working...
                X