Missouri 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missouri 2018

I leave bright and early tomorrow morning. Will be hunting northwest Missouri about a mile from the Kansas border. Forecast shows I need warmer clothes!

Anyone else heading up there?

I would normally be heading that way today. Unfortunately not this year. Good luck Sat. morning.

Comment

Goodluck

Comment

First time I haven't made the trip in 3 years, gonna try to get back next year though. And if course they laid a few nice ones down when I was supposed to be there...

Good luck

Comment

Good luck.

Making plans next year to do a midwest hunt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BigRed323 View Post
            I leave bright and early tomorrow morning. Will be hunting northwest Missouri about a mile from the Kansas border. Forecast shows I need warmer clothes!

Anyone else heading up there?
            I'm heading to Dallas tonight, then will be leaving from there in the morning. Hunting near a small town called Wheatland if you're familiar with the area.

Comment

Leaving at dark tonight. Sullivan County. Going to be 16* or colder Saturday morning. Local news is calling for snow flurries.

Comment

Leaving tomorrow morning at 6:00.
                Hunting in Vernon county which is about an hour north of Joplin on 49/71.
                Yep, gonna be cold, but no moon to deal with this year.
                Locals are telling me weather forecast says we could get up to 3 inches of snow tonight.

Comment

Just got into Kansas City. Currently 32 degrees, going to drop to about 12 degrees where I’ll be hunting in the morning. Hopefully roads don’t ice overnight.

Comment

I am already here. Gonna be chilly in the morning. Good luck to all of you up here braving the weather.

Comment

Got a nice one this morning! Worst part was dragging him out of the field and loading him in the pickup bed by myself.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Trying to upload another pic so you can see the size of his body better but phone isn’t letting me right now.

Comment

From northern Missouri

My brother sent this to me this evening and said his shop foreman killed it today. 15 points
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by BigRed323 View Post
                            Got a nice one this morning! Worst part was dragging him out of the field and loading him in the pickup bed by myself.

Great buck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Better pics of his body
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X