Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My my! Lookie what we have here……..

Comment

Texas completed the regular season sweep of the Pokes last night.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
        I would hope so. UT is way better. Ok St almost as bad as Tech this year with 11-9 record overall.

Big12 vs SEC this weekend. Should be some good games on.

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
          I would hope so. UT is way better. Ok St almost as bad as Tech this year with 11-9 record overall.

Big12 vs SEC this weekend. Should be some good games on.
          Yes, they should sweep Tech as well. That doesn't mean they will. Team has potential to make a run, but they're still pretty average at times.

Comment

Good game for the most part. OSU never really challenged but they didn't go away either.

Comment

It is hard to lose when your team shoots 51% from the floor, 61.5% from three, and 85% from the charity stripe.

Comment

Yes, they should sweep Tech as well. That doesn't mean they will. Team has potential to make a run, but they're still pretty average at times.
                Fair but i think UT is playing good basketball right now and still has room to hit that next gear going into March, like Tech did in 2019. They have the play makers to make it happen. Big 12 is wide open right now and would prefer KU not get another regular season championship....even if that means the horns winning. Interested to see how TCU finishes out and if they can keep this level up into March.

Comment

But, but Tech lost all those close games in the best conference in the country.

Point being anyone in the Big 12 can pull the upset.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Frogs embarrassed OU last night

Comment

This needs to be changed to the Ags/Horns/Tech than college basketball

I like that 6 of the top 25 are all "Big 12" teams

Comment

Wow. Embarrassing outing by Tech. They went from struggling to flat out sucking. Oh well, bring on Baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
                          Wow. Embarrassing outing by Tech. They went from struggling to flat out sucking. Oh well, bring on Baseball.

Even though Texas is playing well, I’m still with you on that last sentence [emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

AGS up 8 with 338 to got to close it out

Comment

Gig ‘em!

Comment

AGS up by 12 talking Auburn 28 win streak down 1.10 to go

What a great win on the road whoop
                                Last edited by clay4626; 01-25-2023, 10:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X