Damar Hamlin at game Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Voodoo View Post
    Now thate have slightly changed the subject, I have to ask…Walker, how many of those “over 100” you performed CPR on live? I’m looking for a pattern here
    One lived and we were on scene when the patient arrested, defribulated within minutes. All the rest were down unknown time. It defribulation that saves lives. Cpr just buys time. The last ce I took had cpr effectiveness decreased by 10% per minute without defribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by TxDispatcher View Post
      This is the first I've heard of any of this...which certainly seems odd. One would think his face would be plastered everywhere if he was indeed at team functions. Again, this is the first I've heard of any of this, so maybe there are photos out there
      I would love to see one too.

Comment

His face covered supporte the Mask up movement. No reason for the NFL. Fox anyone to fake him being there.

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZIfJdLN_a0"]Damar Hamlin attends first Bills game since suffering cardiac arrest - YouTube[/ame]

Still on oxygen and heart monitor. He was not jumping around

Comment

Originally posted by tminc View Post
            No way that was him,another conspiracy theory on the loose.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
            Yep government behind all the way.

Comment

What's he supposed to do lay around and wait to die?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
                His face covered supporte the Mask up movement. No reason for the NFL. Fox anyone to fake him being there.
                No reason for Fox or NFL? I'm not saying whether he was there or not and don't really care. I hope he is ok and I really hope it is just the 1 in a million thing they keep mentioning. But IF this happened as a result of a mandated jab to an otherwise healthy individual (hashtag died suddenly) there is your reason. Cover it up and keep sticking and promoting boosters....

Comment

So y’all think he wasn’t at the game? Y’all think he has died ? Are what exactly are y’all thinking here?

Comment

NFL is getting exactly what they wanted from the whole situation...

Comment

Originally posted by cehorn View Post
                      No reason for Fox or NFL? I'm not saying whether he was there or not and don't really care. I hope he is ok and I really hope it is just the 1 in a million thing they keep mentioning. But IF this happened as a result of a mandated jab to an otherwise healthy individual (hashtag died suddenly) there is your reason. Cover it up and keep sticking and promoting boosters....
                      Exactly. I don't think they faked it, but it's absolutely in the NFL's (and anyone who forced the shot) best interest to downplay issues like this.

Comment

Reminds me of E.T. when he in the bike basket with blanket wrapped around his head.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
                          So y’all think he wasn’t at the game? Y’all think he has died ? Are what exactly are y’all thinking here?
                          it is silliness -

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
                            There is some history here.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                              That was laughable. Clearly not him. If he would have really been there, they would have shown his face at every break in the action.
                              I wasn't watching the game and didn't read too much on all of this.

So who all is saying it was him there? I mean was all the media, announcers etc saying it was him the entire time?

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                                I wasn't watching the game and didn't read too much on all of this.

So who all is saying it was him there? I mean was all the media, announcers etc saying it was him the entire time?
                                Yes it was mentioned quite a few times throughout the game.

Comment

Working...
                                X