College Hoops Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
    Are you serious lol? I can absolutely take what I dish and always do. I’m not upset by any means but irony of non basketball t shirt fan butting in to chirp unwarrantedly is comical. So naturally I’m going to remind them a few facts here and there….one of which is how irrelevant UT basketball has been the last 19 years. This is all post t with a big smile on my face, no butthurt here.
    Take your L with the next one and sit down. This isn't your year. Wake up. Quit living through the last 10 years records. You cant even win today, tomorrow or next week.

Comment

College Hoops Thread

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
      Take your L with the next one and sit down. This isn't your year. Wake up. Quit living through the last 10 years records. You cant even win today, tomorrow or next week.

Haha Jesus Christ dude. Go rewatch that Georgia game and take a seat.

Last edited by Fmjag64; 01-19-2023, 08:53 AM.

Comment

Haha Jesus Christ dude. Go rewatch that Georgia game and take a seat.

This is a college hoops thread. Stay on topic. Your team sux. Today. Tomorrow. Next week. I didn't see your football team playing in extra innings this year. Your basketball team is trash. Maybe you can salvage something for the football team this fall and build upon a 5 loss season. But that's for a different thread but you insist on bringing up football on a college hoops thread.

Comment

This is a college hoops thread. Stay on topic. Your team sux. Today. Tomorrow. Next week. I didn't see your football team playing in extra innings this year. Your basketball team is trash. Maybe you can salvage something for the football team this fall and build upon a 5 loss season. But that's for a different thread but you insist on bringing up football on a college hoops thread.
          Lol this is funny. Watching you try to pile it on like this Tech team is just horrible is classic. We're talking about a team that's 10-8 overall that plays in the hardest league in the country and 5 of 6 conf losses to top 25 teams that all but 1 (ISU), came down to final minutes, losing to #10 by 2 @ ATX and #3 by 3 . And majority played without one of our best players and big man, with 1 returning starter from last year. They have played extremely sloppy, as I've said many times, and still on the cusp of being in the mix of the Big 12. Lol going off last 10 years as you said....Bro we were in the Sweet 16 last year lol. Roster is young and loaded and future is very bright. As is, couple baskets or possessions away from 5-1. Facts and Data baby! PS, in response to your belittling, TCU is historically one of the worst D1 basketball programs of all time, per the numbers. Can we move on yet??
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Fmjag64; 01-19-2023, 11:04 AM.

Comment

Texas!

Fiiiiiiight!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Nothing better than a good collegiate sports thread to bring us TBHers closer together...

Comment

Way to go frogs. Dominating win at rock chalk. A nice change from the ugly L vs wv. Tech bringing it to k state. Keep it up.

Comment

Way to go frogs. Dominating win at rock chalk. A nice change from the ugly L vs wv. Tech bringing it to k state. Keep it up.

Impressive win.

Comment

Something’s gotta give lol. Same **** poor unraveling at the end as the last 6. Currently happening now. So close yet so far away. Great win for TCU. Always happy to see Self’s team drop one.

Comment

AGS hung with Wild cats but two many turnovers and let them shoot two many three's

to win That's a tough place to win on the road

Comment

Something’s gotta give lol. Same **** poor unraveling at the end as the last 6. Currently happening now. So close yet so far away. Great win for TCU. Always happy to see Self’s team drop one.
                        I figured yall were going to take k state today, looked good early. Still a lot of season to play and try to make a run. The top 5-6 of conference are going to beat each other up and I think you will see the conference records getting really close to each other. I think Adams is a great coach. He will figure it out and turn them around

Comment

College Hoops Thread

Texas escapes with an ugly road win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Ugly it was. Glad to get the dub after watching them beat TCU.

Comment

Road wins are great!

Comment

I figured yall were going to take k state today, looked good early. Still a lot of season to play and try to make a run. The top 5-6 of conference are going to beat each other up and I think you will see the conference records getting really close to each other. I think Adams is a great coach. He will figure it out and turn them around
                                No he isn't. He sucks.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X