X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M a g a

Comment

Originally posted by Spearchunker View Post
      I re-proposed at 15 years, but no ceremony. I did include a honeymoon style trip to St. Croix.
      1. I was drunk and young 1st round
      2. She deserved and I could provide a better ring
      3. Why not, it touched her heart

Going on 22 years now, and I'm done asking. We good.

Sean
      Similar story here. But not drunk. But wanna surprise her

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by NannySlayer View Post
        Sure sugar pie.. Pick me up under the bridge at I35 and E Lancaster, Ft Worth.
        I've never met you but I like you. You seem like what my Dad would call a "good ol' gal".

Comment

Anyone renewed their weddin vows?

Originally posted by backinthegame View Post
          I did a search on here and found one thread that touched on those who think it makes no sense. Thats not what im lookin for. Im looking for men or women who have done it. Was it a surpise situation, discussed and planned out together? Formal/informal?

I’ll renew when she’s ready to work for it a little more.

Last time I said I do she said I won’t do that anymore[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Last edited by Black Ice; 10-11-2018, 11:49 PM.

Comment

My wife and I eloped in 2005, when her parents and I had a falling out. I was a grown man and they tried getting into my business. Nope, wasn't going to happen. Fast forward to 2007, when we were back on speaking terms and we had a "real" wedding. Nobody knows, to this day, that we eloped. Married two years before the "real" wedding, lol

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
              Lol. I meant a wager. One where when/if you get re married I win 50 bucks [emoji1]. Not sure where the above address is but we can do much better than that now.

I’d take that bet if there were something in it for me...

Comment

Originally posted by antlercollector View Post
                every time i get a new wife
                lol

Comment

If it would make your wife happy, it’s a good idea.

Comment

I have not done it. However, it seems that people that renew their vows fall in one of three categories: 1) Their marriage has been struggling and they are renewing their vows in the hope it will somehow fix their marriage, 2) The first vows were informal and/or without family and a big celebration and they want to have the family/celebration present so they do it again, 3) They view it as a way to set an example for their kids and family of what a marriage and commitment should be.

Either way, do it if you and your wife want to do it. None of us know you and your wife. If it works for y’all, that’s great. However, if you fall in category (1), I’d recommend counseling and prayers along with the renewal of the vows.

Comment

Originally posted by NannySlayer View Post
                      Sure sugar pie.. Pick me up under the bridge at I35 and E Lancaster, Ft Worth.
                      Lol !

Comment

Happy wife, happy life!

So, if you do renew, do you get to do the honeymoon thing all over again?

Comment

I made an oath before God, family and 300 close relatives and friends while standing in the house of God. That oath was for life and will not be broken. I don't cheat, never have and never will.
                          I do not see a need nor do I have have a desire to renew my vows. I can't see the point as my oath does not have an expiration date.

Comment

The wife wanted to renew at 25. So we did ont beach just the two of us. She was happy so I was happy! I love to she her smile!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X