Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

maryland looking to rebound this week against rutgers. im hoping the terps can finish in the middle of the pack in the ACC.

that loss to temple looks really bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
      Your baits suck. Really bad. Lol.l
      Hahahaha.....trolling that bait for you!!

Comment

Can we have a week where the Horns just stomp on someone? I mean get up big, get the backups some work, and stay up big? Is that asking too much?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Looking forward to Trayveon going for 125+ in a 2 score win over USCe this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
            Your baits suck. Really bad. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
            Bob's hooked up!!!

Had to come home from the coast early for a visitation so I missed watching the Tigers flop in the swamp. Have crappie to catch Friday and Sat for the Texas State Crappie Championship so I'm gonna miss the Georgia game too. I'll record it though. Hopefully they can rebound from the last game and not wilt like a cut flower.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
              Can we have a week where the Horns just stomp on someone? I mean get up big, get the backups some work, and stay up big? Is that asking too much?

X2!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

It would sure help my anxiety.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Just win baby....one week at a time.

Save the measuring up for the "other guy"

Comment

Texas should roll again this week. Baylor always surprises me though. UT 45-Bears 28.
                    Wish Herman would leave no doubt and run it up a little so the young players could get some action and take advantage of the red shirt rule.

Comment

Baylor has speed on the fringe. Their receivers are really speedy and BIG. Texas secondary gave up some huge plays against OU. They cannot let those big receivers get rolling.

Comment

I didnt think Texas had a chance against OK.
                        I pay attention to Kyler Murray - had no idea that their defense was that horrible.

Ready for another solid week. Haskins and Tua should be leading the way for Heisman.

Comment

Stick to MMA. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

As a sooner fan, that game was hard to watch. Now that it is over and a new week has started, I realize that I owe the university of Texas a HUGE thanks. It has been my opinion for a several years now that Mike Needed to go. I knew that he wouldn’t because brother was in charge. I figured that he would be gone after the playoff loss last year, and was surprised when he wasn’t. It took this defensive beat down that Texas gave us to finally get it done.

I could be wrong but I find it hard to believe that we should have to score 60+ points every week just to win games. I am optimistic about the future.

Comment

A coach told me once, you are either getting better or you are getting worse. OU’sdefense was getting worse by the week. Hopefully this will help the until they get a new DC.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                                I didnt think Texas had a chance against OK.
                                I pay attention to Kyler Murray - had no idea that their defense was that horrible.

Ready for another solid week. Haskins and Tua should be leading the way for Heisman.
                                OU defense is not good this year, but UT offense was hitting on all cylinders Saturday, for 3 qrters at least. I just hope it wasn't a RRR anomaly. We'll find out soon enough.

Comment

Working...
                                X