Sonora TX 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
    That really sucks rotten eggs Shane!!!! The one reality about all leases is that they will all come to an end someday, and most times, not at a convenient time for the leasees! I sure hope y’all can find a new, even better place soon!

We did get a little over 1” rain last night at my place, 3 miles east of Sonora. [emoji4][emoji106][emoji106][emoji4]

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I wish you could sign a lease like a house instead of year by year. Have like a 5 year contract that way on that last year you can ask the land owner what his plans are..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
      I don't know, man. After my luck with the last two landowners I've leased from, I'm about ready to sell all my guns and bows and just stick to golf and fishing.
      Dang.. Bad deal. So what was the impasse? Must have been serious.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
        Dang.. Bad deal. So what was the impasse? Must have been serious.
        The impasse was actually only a minor issue that could have been worked out easily. The landowner's reaction, though, was nothing short of insane. It's been par for the course, so we are just walking.

Comment

Sonora TX 2018-2019

The impasse was actually only a minor issue that could have been worked out easily. The landowner's reaction, though, was nothing short of insane. It's been par for the course, so we are just walking.

I think I had a lease a long time ago that was owned by that guy (or one of his relatives) once! We busted our butts to do extra stuff for him, and he would rant over little minor stuff. This went on and on till we finally got off!

Bisch

Comment

Rain update we’ve gotten 2.5 inches of rain at our place in the last two days.

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
              I think I had a lease a long time ago that was owned by that guy (or one of his relatives) once! We busted our butts to do extra stuff for him, and he would rant over little minor stuff. This went on and on till we finally got off!

Bisch

The hunting is great, so we've been willing to put up with a lot of weirdness. But when it gets to the truly crazy point, I'm out. Hunting is supposed to be fun.

Comment

Looks like the sale of these 25 panels isn't gonna work out, due to scheduling. I will be at the place on the morning of Saturday, May 19th. I'd like to sell 25 of these panels. $40 each ($1,000) Anybody need some?

Yes sir. No driving t-posts into rock required. Just hook them together and walk away. They're awesome.

Comment

Looks like the sale of these 25 panels isn't gonna work out, due to scheduling. I will be at the place on the morning of Saturday, May 19th. I'd like to sell 25 of these panels. $40 each ($1,000) Anybody need some?

Tempting! I would really like to have them. The hogs are really tearing my panels up trying to get to my feeders.

Comment

I'm headed to Sonora tomorrow gonna top off feeders and put out more alfalfa. Also bought 60 heifers from landlord that I got to pickup.

Comment

Originally posted by Stolle View Post
                      Found this picture on the water trough camera. Thought it was pretty cool.

You have all the good ones. I checked cameras on Sunday and think that we are going to have to shoot everything with the hope that some new ones move in.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Comment

Just got home the ranch got 3 inches last week and it looks better. It ain't lush and it's still dry but definitely better !

Comment

Foreman said another 2 inches !

Comment

We loaded up all our stuff and moved off of our Sutton County place Saturday. Moved to a place outside Fredericksburg. Beautiful place. Gonna miss Sutton County. Not gonna miss the landowner at all though.

Comment

We loaded up all our stuff and moved off of our Sutton County place Saturday. Moved to a place outside Fredericksburg. Beautiful place. Gonna miss Sutton County. Not gonna miss the landowner at all though.
                              Glad y'all found another place. Good Luck!

Comment

Hate to see you go Shane! Good luck with the new place.

I got 1/4” at my place today.

Bisch

Comment

Working...
                                X