No announcement yet.

Official Outdoor Griddle Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just ordered the 28" from Amazon. Will be here end of the week and I can't wait. Hope I don't miss the real estate but wanted portable.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Jaybo31 View Post
      Get both spatulas, low to medium heat, pour rooster bullets on get to mixin. Works just fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Easiest eggs ever. I don't think my buddy knows what he's talking about.

I had two spatulas and looked like a hibachi chef

Melted some butter on the griddle and went to work. Thanks guys

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
        Easiest eggs ever. I don't think my buddy knows what he's talking about.

I had two spatulas and looked like a hibachi chef

Melted some butter on the griddle and went to work. Thanks guys
        Inquiring minds want to know when your new restaurant will open. That's the next step. Could be you may have missed your calling as a chef.

Seriously though, I'm trying to decide on which griddle to order. The Cajun Hibachi is a little pricey and doesn't look as easy to haul around like the Blackstone.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post

The greasy spatula

Comment

Expand your outdoor cooking with the Blaze Built-In Outdoor Gas Griddle. Includes a lifetime warranty against defects. Find one at a retailer near you!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Seasoning a 36er now
                Bacon and chops going on

Comment

so happy I got over the griddle fad 2 years ago! I was great, I cooked everything under the sun. now the griddle sits in the back of the shop with the turkey fryer and other cooking stuff I never use anymore. enjoy the fun with your new griddles while it lasts.

Comment

Crack two eggs at a time straight onto the griddle and scramble with spatula. Save a step and a dirty dish. Two eggs to a burrito is a bout right. Everybody gets eggs hot off the griddle that will way.

Comment

Originally posted by waterdog View Post
                      so happy I got over the griddle fad 2 years ago! I was great, I cooked everything under the sun. now the griddle sits in the back of the shop with the turkey fryer and other cooking stuff I never use anymore. enjoy the fun with your new griddles while it lasts.
                      Three years and going strong. Cooked breakfast Saturday and Sunday mornings at the cabin and supper on Friday night.

I'll wear mine out before I stop using it then I'll buy another

Comment

Why would you not continue to use?

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
                          Why would you not continue to use?
                          kids all gone, and we dont entertain much anymore. to big to cook a sunday breakfast for just wife and me. someday I will break it out again.
                          Last edited by waterdog; 07-30-2017, 09:05 PM.

Comment

kids all gone, and we dont entertain much anymore. to big to cook a sunday breakfast for just wife and me. someday I will break it out again.
                            So it's not a "fad" then you just don't have anyone to cook for. I've got 7 people living with me, and the griddle is just what I need. I have a smokehouse, offset BBQ pit, gas grill, and a park style charcoal grill. Right now I'm loving the new griddle. Sure I may use it more now because it's new, but I don't see myself ever not using it.

Comment

Found these and thought I would share them with everyone. I like this top cover better long term than the cloth cover. Also the grease slide is a must.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Dang Jeff, with all the food pics of your cooking, I'm sure hoping my fabricator gets done with mine this week so I can weld it up this weekend and COOK SOMETHING!!

Comment

Working...
                                X