No announcement yet.

Tropical Weather Discussion 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks like 95l is fizzling out this morning?

Comment

Potential Tropical Development

Originally posted by waterdog View Post
      looks like 95l is fizzling out this morning?

Folks on the Khou forum seem to think that’s normal and expected. That was the talk last night anyway. Might not do much for a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Last edited by TexasBob; 09-12-2018, 04:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasBob View Post
        Folks on the Khou forum seem to think that’s normal and expected. That was the talk last night anyway. Might not do much for a bit.

Looks like the cone has tracked farther south than it was yesterday, away from Houston.

Comment

Anniversary Awareness: Ten years ago today we were watching the approach of Hurricane Ike, whose winds and storm surge pushed into Galveston on Friday, Sept. 12. I recall this time vividly, as I tr…

Eric doesn't seem at all concerned about rain totals in the Houston area. You guys agree?

Comment

Originally posted by RJK70 View Post
            Looks like the cone has tracked farther south than it was yesterday, away from Houston.

Keep going south baby, keep going south!

Comment

https://spacecityweather.com/heavy-r...ats/#more-8493

Eric doesn't seem at all concerned about rain totals in the Houston area. You guys agree?

I love the way every bit of this sounds. Except for the jog to the south once Florence gets inland. Praying for everyone’s safety there.

Comment

https://spacecityweather.com/heavy-r...ats/#more-8493

I myself put a lot of faith in Eric Berger.

Comment

Looks like Issac is starting to project a north eastern turn when it enters the gulf.

Comment

Following. I have a travel trailer in Port A that I may need to go grab.

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                      Hopefully it goes a little farther North
                      nope heck no! I am still homeless from Harvey,,, my construction is supposed to start next week,,, south and west can have all of it,, I had 10" this week already

Comment

Originally posted by Twist View Post
                        Lots of great sites linked here but ^^^that one is slick!
                        very cool

Comment

Blake: any threats for you and your Lousiana families or y’all look to be safer?

Comment

Saw this model for Invest 95L
                            Attached Files

Comment

Travis Herzog on ABC13 in Houston mentioned the most sophisticated model for 95L has it hitting Matagorda bay, which puts a lot more rain over Houston. Recon data would have helped but I understand the choice to scrub it. Any thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                                Just got a text from our ranch foreman and looks like we've had 7-9 inches on most parts of our ranch in the past few days!! We sure needed it!!
                                You’re down around Laredo correct?

If that’s the case, y’all have gotten hammered just like we have north of y’all in Catarina the last couple of days

Comment

Working...
                                X