Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers sent!

Comment

Prayers brother. The wife and I had a scare last week. She is 7 months pregnant and there is no worse feeling than the nurse or Dr being nervous and you can't do anything.

Comment

Day 2 update. Another rough day for Krystal and I. The doctors tried to prepare us for potential setbacks, but words alone do nothing in that regard when they actually happen. An xray found that little Emmett had a pocket of air in his chest as a result from a pneumothorax (basically his lung incurred a tear causing air to escape). They had to put a tube in his chest to release the air. Additionally, his blood pressure dropped to a point where dopamine had to be administered to get his numbers to increase. This all was hard to take in, but we were surrounded by a loving family to help us along. With that said, we are happy to say that Emmett is currently stable and holding his numbers now. Another xray showed no additional air in the chest, so they removed the tube. We said good night to the little fellow, and we're going to try to get some rest ourselves.

Emmett's condition is pretty rare for his age. Many nurses/doctors have seen heart block in babies, but very few have seen it in one so young. Krystal and I knew we were going to have a special little guy, we just weren't thinking in this regard! The plan is still to take him to Dell Childrens, but being in such a fragile state the risk of moving him is not worth it right now. His condition is still very critical, and all we can do is take it hour by hour for now.

Emmett is staying with us through God's will and your prayers. We have been overwhelmed with support and prayers from everyone. People who we have never met are reaching out to share with us the success story of their little blessing. It's giving us hope that we too will be sharing Emmett's success story before long. Thank you again to our amazing support cast; our friends, our family, and our God. You all are amazing.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers up for all

Comment

So sorry brother prayers up for you all.

Comment

Continued prayers for little E and your family.

Comment

praying for your family-

Comment

Prayers sent!

Comment

God can do some amazing things! You will be in my thoughts and prayers!

Comment

Continued prayers.

Comment

Sent

Comment

Sent

Comment

Prayers up for all

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers up for Emmett, your family and the medical team.

Comment

Working...
                                X